Integrate Troop Tweaks 1.4 in v2.3?

Integrate TW1.4 into E1805-II?

• Yes, good idea.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No, rather not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I have made a poll so you can decide if minimod Troop Tweaks 1.4 will be integrated into version 2.3 of Europe 1805. This means all changes in that minimod will appear in 2.3 of the modification.

Changelog:
Troop changes
- Spanish dragoons:  1790 Pallasch
- Wuerttemberger Jaeger zu Pferd:  light cavalry sabres ,more bullets +Horse Archery 2
- Wuerttemberger Jaeger zu Pferd Veteran:  light cav sabres, more bullets +Horse Archery 3
- Brit Queen Anne's Hussar:  l x bullets,  lvl 25, power Str.3, Riding 6,  AGI 15,  2hd sword 250
- Bavarian Light infantry:  Firearms 250
- Portuguese Dragoons: Swedish Officer Uniforms  Horse Arch 2,
- Portuguese Dragoons veterans: Swedish Officer Uniforms  Horse Arch 3 Firearms 250
- Russian Hussars:  use shako …..done
- British light dragoons: Horse Arch 3 firearms 250
- British Rifle: Ath. 2,  1hd 100,  pole arms 100  added: broken matchlock, broken brown bess
- British Chosen Men:  Ath. 1, power str.1,  pole arms 120  added: broken matchlock, broken brown bess-Highlander: Iron 1, power str. 1 ath. 2  AGI. 12
- Blackwatch:  Iron 2, power str. 2, ath. 1,  AGI. 10, Str. 17, Lvl 25, Polearm 250, Broken musket-
- Brit Heavy dragoon:  Lvl  27,  Down 2
- Scotts Grey:  2hd 220
- Danish Dragoon: Horse Arch 2
- French Voltiguer: Ath 2
- French Grenadier: Iron 3
- French Dragoon: Horse Arch 2
- French Carabineer: Horse Arch 3
- French Elite Hussar: Riding 6
- Finnish Marksman: Ath.2

Item changes
- Adjusted infantry sword thrust damage and shortend it.
- Improved blunt damage of broken matchlock
- Made piercing damage of broken Brown Bess equal to other muskets

Version 1.1
- Increased Briquet cut dam. slightly
- Increased Sailor sabre cut dam. slightly
- Fixed inf sword.
- Lengthened officers sword. slightly
- Reduced Baker accuracy by 1 point increased rate of fire. slightly

Version 1.2
-Changed strange short sword/Waza to Melee Broken Baker and gave to Riflemen
-changed Sailor sword to Cutlass slight damage adjustment
-Added Plunderable items to many troops
-Changed Strange two handed sword nodachi to Rifled Carbine
-Small adjustments to all companions
-Gave Patrick Harper different shoes  (now no Crash)
-Improved starting clothes
-Gave Drummers Pathfinding skill of 2 (should increase troop speed)
-Gave peasant woman an upgrade line with new equipment: Camp Follower, Forager, Sergeants Wife, Officers Mistress
-Created 2 new troops Sappers and Veteran Sappers.  They are an upgrade from Veteran Irish Infantry
-Change Coote Manninghams troops to Riflemen.  He commanded the 95th

Version 1.3
-Changed Broken Baker to also have Horizontal swings
-Fixed Cutlass and Scimitar damage
-Reduced accuracy of Russian musket
-Adjusted price of Rifled Carbine to fit value
-Fixed Veteran Sapper armor
-Changed Boar spear to Spontoon (Only thrusting, longer and slightly better pierce than bayonette)
-Gave Polish Mercenary Lancers and Veterans Szabla and Tula
Big Change:
Created British Officer Unit and Grenadier Sergeant from guard and prison guard.
British Officer is an optional upgrade from Riflemen.  Melee focus like in original game
Grenadier Sergeant is an optional upgrade from Grenadier. It's a Melee unit with Spontoon
Changed Royal Marine to Grenadier Foot Guard.  I love them
This really changes the look of game for British. Grenadier Foot Guard and Grenadier Sergeant have a Bearskin.
**I know the brits didn't use them on campaign, but there is a reason artists always seem to use them.  I don't think it's ignorance I think it's because they look good.

Version 1.4
- I fixed the problems with the melee Baker,
- Added a little distance to the Rifled Carbine,
- Put Mathews uniform back to what it was,
- and took the Russia musket out of starting equipment, I was testing it and forgot I left it in...

Captured Joe said:
I say yes. I'm not sure about the new units (British Officers and Sappers), but the other ones are great IMHO.
Second that.

Captured Joe said:
I have another loads of suggestions:
  • Give the Militiamen fire-arms (like flintlock rifles, obsolete muskets, etc.) -as Captured Joe suggested long ago-. If you could add another unit in their troop tree, it'd be nice. I was just thinking of something like the following:
    Militiamen [with melee weapons; aka "original" ones]  --->Militiamen [armed with obsolete fire-arms]  --->Irish/Swiss Line Infantry  --->Etc.
  • Job Points awarded from Deliver Cattle, Rescue Kidnapped Girl and such missions given by the Mayor, maybe?
  • More variety of bandits!; as SeanBeansShako suggested days ago.

And:
Why are we able to recruit conscripts from Villages? Would it be, ermh, more realistic to recruit Militiamen?
I know there would be some "off-service"(?) soldiers in their homes awaiting to be summoned by their military commands [I know, because I'm one of them], but what makes no sense to me is them leaving with an unknown guy [the player].
EDIT: I know that when we recruit from Villages we must pay for the newly-hired-boy's equipment, but not every male ranging from 18 to 25 years old was in the army, were they? What I mean try to say is: we should only be able to hire Militiamen from Villages unless we're an officer in any nation's army.

I'm pretty bad at explaining myself, sorry.

Please... this is no topic for new ideas. Use the right topic for this.

Why are we able to recruit conscripts from Villages? Would it be, ermh, more realistic to recruit Militiamen?
I know there would be some "off-service"(?) soldiers in their homes awaiting to be summoned by their military commands [I know, because I'm one of them], but what makes no sense to me is them (...)
Makes creating foreign regiments almost impossible.

More variety of bandits!; as SeanBeansShako suggested days ago.
Bandits like? (in the other topic).

Job Points awarded from Deliver Cattle, Rescue Kidnapped Girl and such missions given by the Mayor, maybe?
Quests are usually awarded with honour points (medals).

Give the Militiamen fire-arms (like flintlock rifles, obsolete muskets, etc.) -as Captured Joe suggested long ago-. If you could add another unit in their troop tree, it'd be nice. I was just thinking of
Hmm the militiamen shouldn't be dangerous at all. Any firearm in you mind?

Well, that's not hard; He increased the damage the "Sailor Sabre" deals when slashing (called "cut damage") a bit.
Okay, but what exactly is: 'a bit'?

Also, I will assume there will be room for new uniforms in the next update...
Wrong topic, but ehm you want new troops?
My goals are:
- Fixing bugs
- Adding dynamic stuff for the environment.

Quintillius said:
:smile:!

And uhm, Kendoman:
I need to know what you exactly mean with this:
Code:
- Increased Sailor sabre cut dam. slightly
- Fixed inf sword.
I'm sorry I was so none specific.  Saki will do that to you.  I botched the job the first time for both the Sailor sabre and the inf. sword thus the fixed description.
Changed sailor sabre to cutlass.  Cut damage only 26c
Shortened Infantry sword and it does 9c 20p this reflects it's reality as a sword bayonett.  Other mainland light units should perhaps switch to a Briquet which is a true sword.

One Huge thing I forgot to mention in the last update is I made a 2nd upgrade path from British Light infantry they can also upgrade to Highland Infantry.  This shouldn't cause any imbalances because the other tree is actually stronger in the long run, but it gives you more options.

Back
Top Bottom