Insulting, harassing, racism, you pick it

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyTime

Grandmaster Knight
Your I.G. Name: SkyTime
Their(s) I.G. Name: FaustTheGreat, Priest_Ghosk and some third guy who was jumping on the bandwagon
What did they do: We had a lenghty argument when Ghosk just randomly teamkilled Tengu (was totally on purpose, shot to the head when he was standing still with me being the closest enemy around and I was rather far from him) which culminated on said bunch just randomly starting to fling the word "nigga" around in capslock and just generally yelling at each other. Again I couldn't get arsed enough to take a screenshot as that kind of degenerate bull**** is pretty typical in every rotten community, which with more thought I don't want this place to become like. Anyway, Hazzard, an admin, came online and he was pretty much unable to do anything because as far as I know he didn't/doesn't have access to the server logs so that's that. He did ask Ghosk to not do that kind of stuff again but he did nothing about the constant flamebaiting and harassing these guys threw at me so to make it easier for everyone I just took a screenshot of Faust being what I described above'ish.

Oh and the excuse they used for the racism was that they're black IRL so they can do that and they just did it as a joke between themselves. O-****ing-k.
Time when it occured: 17.30-18.00'ish GMT+2
Date - 00/00/0000 Format: 25.9.2014
Screenshot(s):
aFuXKj.jpg
Now that's the kind of bull**** I truly don't want to stumble upon every time I play, especially not after coming from Mercenaries.
Server this happened on: EU1
Other Information if any:
If you do have access to the server logs you might want to check around until you find all the good stuff.

Hello, I have checked the logs and have discovered that what you have said is true, you reporting this has also enabled us to find another incident happening earlier so thank you for reporting.

The following people will be banned for 1 day, these are the people that was involved in the racism and the incident discovered just before, the reasons why following after the name.

1. [Earl_of_Uxbridge] = Homophobic Abuse
2. [MLC_Metalhead) = Homophobic Abuse
3. [Herr_Ralph_Peters] = Homophobic Abuse
4. [Priest_Ghosk] = Racism
5. [Bigbang] = Racism
6. [FaustTheGreat] = Racism

Thanks,
Jordan, Community Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom