Installing 1755 Frontier Mod (new to installing mods check this out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dellivis

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I tried to make this as simple as possible to help out those having issues with where to install the newly downloaded Zipped folder. Hope this helps all newcomers who want to try this mod, but are afraid/worried they won't install it right.

Note: I use Winrar and not 7-zip but process should be basically the same

I use a separate folder for all my downloads if you notice at the top of my screen my path shows M&B Mods. I place all zipped/unzipped files there in case of a need to reinstall a mod/file and I won't have to go searching the internet to get a new download

Step 1: select your unzipped mod/file
unzippingandmovingpart1.png

Step 2: Unzip or Extract here so my file will be located right underneath the zipped
unzippingandmovingpart2.png

Step 3: now you should have a folder underneath your zipped file
unzippingandmovingpart3.png

Step 4. Cut or Copy the folder (again I like to copy instead of cutting just because in case of a reinstall its one less step I will have to do)
unzippingandmovingpart4.png

Step 5: Locate your Mount and Blade folder and then open it
unzippingandmovingpart5.png

Step 6: Find your Module and open
unzippingandmovingpart6.png

Step 7: Paste your folder inside the module folder (yours should have just "Native" Folder inside it
unzippingandmovingpart7.png

Step 8: once you've done that close your explorer and open up M&B Warband and check to see if you did it showed up.
unzippingandmovingpart8.png

If it did, Congratulations! You have just installed the mod correctly!

This is how you install Mods for M&B warbands. Just remember, all new mods you add to the game go in the Module folder.

nice guide but i dont have a modules folder do i create one then

thx  :grin:

Musketeer101 said:
nice guide but i dont have a modules folder do i create one then
thx  :grin:
and when i download it is unzipped

yes go ahead and create one. I find it odd how you don't have a modules folder from M&B Warband since the "native" version sits in there just place it inside of your M&B Warband folder (where you see it in step 6). If the mod you downloaded is already unzipped then you saved yourself a step. just copy and paste it to its new home, in the modules folder.

Also a tip for you. Just modify your first post instead of double posting. it is normally frowned upon in forums to do so and is usually against the rules. just a reminder. :wink:

thx for the help i have one last question do you have to have Warband 1.134 version for it to work 

nope Im running it currently on 1.142 haven't had a moment to move to 1.143 yet so if you have the newest versions they shouldn't affect the mod

Back
Top Bottom