Installation

Users who are viewing this thread

Perhaps I simply looked past it in the basic info thread -- but is there a special trick to installing this mod?  I unzipped the mod, and all the files appear to be in the same folder, rather than designated in sub folders for textures, animations, etc.  Is it meant to be that way?

Odd. Winzip didn't give me a 1755 folder -- just all the files that normally go into a series of sub-folders. All the text files, sounds, animations, brf, dds, etc, in one big batch. Opened it a 2nd time to be sure, and got the same thing.

And, in fact, it just did it again on the 3rd try.

I'm not new to installing mods. I've been around since old M&B. :smile: It's just that it's opening up really odd for me, so I'd wondered if this was common or not.  I've tried downloading 3.1 instead, but the site keeps giving me a "that file is temporarily not available" message.

that's new. You could always just make a new folder if your only getting the contents and placing those into the named folder, then placing that folder into the module folder.

(sorry about that I see a lot of messages regarding the installation and usually that solves it  :razz:)

Back
Top Bottom