Innovative 2015 submod "Brytenwalda Reworked" pulling together the best features

Users who are viewing this thread

Make sure you don't turn the debug-cheat menu on.
If you start from the cheat entrance, go to camp/takeaction and turn cheat menu off.

Some of them will still appear.
We will make the invisible to most gamers in the next big release.

I recommend using the Standalone plus the Alpha patch for v24.

Thank you for your help ! You are doing a great job :smile:

Edit : Hmm, I have probably done something wrong, the menu with the race and the religion at the beginning of the game was replaced by the vanilla character creation and there was a script error when I recruited people in a village. I will try to reinstall from scratch tomorrow :smile:

Hello I have Repolished and I thought this was save game compatible? But when I tried to load my game it said Load error: Number of triggers in file: 46, exceeds 42

So I changed the number 42 to 46 and then a new error came up about it not recognizing the last line or something. Is there any way you could help? The other game I've had for a long time and I hate to lose it.

gdwitt said:
I recommend using the Standalone plus the Alpha patch for v24.

There are many changed files with extra numbers that won't cooperate with RP. Triggers will be just the first problem.
You could cut extra triggers and simple triggers out by hand, but it might break other things.
I suggest proceeding with RP or starting a new game and just jumping your character up through cheats that are readily available.
Use them only once to keep the immersion real.

Back
Top Bottom