Inn and Out

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
Remove this quest
Never again with this quest
This or rework every board game that isn't Empire.
The Sturgian and Battanian ones are...my god,I want to say something extremly bad but it's an understatement about their board games.
99% of the time it's you clowning in the board because AI doesn't do mistakes in these 2

I rarely lose those games and i think they are a fun addition. They used to be way harder and the AI never made mistakes.
You can just pay the guy and you will get 800 from completion. So it is like you only spent 200 for relationship.

Think is I don't get companions in my party.
They're useless unless you equipt them which is expensive.
They have higher wages aswell
Oh wow man, you are missing out on a lot!
Companions can be assigned roles and they can help your party get specialized perks that will go a long way to help your journey.
You can have a Doctor, a Scout, an Engineer at the very least.
Ofc you can do all these things on your MC but you will never outpace a specialized companion and you might be limited at some point if you up combat stats.
Think about it
feel-me-think-about-it.gif

Remove this quest
Never again with this quest
This or rework every board game that isn't Empire.
The Sturgian and Battanian ones are...my god,I want to say something extremly bad but it's an understatement about their board games.
99% of the time it's you clowning in the board because AI doesn't do mistakes in these 2
You can also just pay for it once your economy allows you to do it. An easy +10 relation or so. Have a preference for empire too ? when I’m poor, at the start.

I like the board games, gives the game a "Witcher" addition.

The AI can vary between Very tough to totally brain dead ! Not sure how that works ? I play on "realistic" difficulty.

I like the board games, gives the game a "Witcher" addition.

The AI can vary between Very tough to totally brain dead ! Not sure how that works ? I play on "realistic" difficulty.

Completely agree with board games - I also consider this a small fun break in the game. And for the games I'm too stupid to understand, I pay, lol :smile:
This is a fun good feature. And we can set up difficulty I think too.

Oh wow man, you are missing out on a lot!
Companions can be assigned roles and they can help your party get specialized perks that will go a long way to help your journey.
You can have a Doctor, a Scout, an Engineer at the very least.
Ofc you can do all these things on your MC but you will never outpace a specialized companion and you might be limited at some point if you up combat stats.
Think about it
feel-me-think-about-it.gif
Agree with you and companions.
Just one thing should be improved : the time required for the quest, and for this one, at higher level I don't see the point of like 15 days and 20 men, assuming the companion goes playing the board game in our place, our just negociating :smile:
Too long and too many men.

Back
Top Bottom