INJUSTICE by ADMINS

Users who are viewing this thread

wareddie123

Recruit
IV been banned because i was robbing a serf. The admin didnt even have proof or didnt know what happened and he still banned me.
Admin abuse happens all the time on PW, can someone stand up to this corruption.

Wrong place my !@#!@#.  I know that only admins would not want me to tell the public about injustice.  The corruption on the servers is real and i want to people to know it.

Well it is your luck! I will solve this injustice. But first I need to know the server name and its evil corrupted administrator. Have no fear, Scorpia is here.

Scorpia said:
Well it is your luck! I will solve this injustice. But first I need to know the server name and its evil corrupted administrator. Have no fear, Scorpia is here.

Are you some sort of White knight for hire ?

ZeroFighterR said:
Scorpia said:

fek off, we dont need you  :lol:

That's exactly what an Admin would say! Guards, seize this man!

Haretik said:
ZeroFighterR said:
Scorpia said:

fek off, we dont need you  :lol:

That's exactly what an Admin would say! Guards, seize this man!

That's a lie!  *teleports away*  :iamamoron:

wareddie123 said:
I just grow tried of admins favoring players.  The admins should have proof before they ban someone are fade them.

Again, complaining here on the forums aint gonna help you, either use the forums of that server or just stop embarassing yourself  :facepalm:

Yay flame wars  :party:

gus-psyche-popcorn.gif

wareddie123 said:
Admin abuse happens all the time on PW, can someone stand up to this corruption.
Scorpia said:
MATXHBm.jpg

Before anyone says anything, you should know my self-esteem is built on what people think of me and my art

Burakkuada said:
wareddie123 said:
Scorpia said:
MATXHBm.jpg

Before anyone says anything, you should know my self-esteem is built on what people think of me and my art

Burak is soooo ugly...

chunky_monkeh said:
Burakkuada said:
wareddie123 said:
Scorpia said:
MATXHBm.jpg

Burak is soooo ugly...
And the self harm begins

Burakkuada said:
chunky_monkeh said:
Burakkuada said:
wareddie123 said:
Scorpia said:
MATXHBm.jpg

Burak is soooo ugly...
And the self harm begins

do it kid u wont

Back
Top Bottom