Ingame menus lagging a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello to all,

since installing the new beta 1.5.8 several menus lag a lot to display the icons and many lag to a halt. It seems to get better when I exit game and reload for a while but then it gets to the same issue again. Is anyone experiencing the same?

And before you ask, as this can matter, my steam library is installed in a Samsung SSD with plenty of space still, Magician tells me the drive is in good condition, besides, no issues of this kind happened so far.

This is happening on the inventory/trade screen as it is in the recruiting dialogue screen with towns and villages, Encyclopedia, etc.

Cheers!

I have been experiencing since 1.5.x I think.

Like the encyclopedia pages always load every info for the subject of the page at once.

Some people have menu lags fairly frequently in multiple versions; some don't.

Menu icons not loading seems to be a specific memory leak issue with 1.5.8 beta that has been reported, but didn't make it into a hotfix yet.

It's a beta.

Some people have menu lags fairly frequently in multiple versions; some don't.

Menu icons not loading seems to be a specific memory leak issue with 1.5.8 beta that has been reported, but didn't make it into a hotfix yet.

It's a beta.

Let's hope for that hotfix. I just wanted to report and get some feedback on this because it got me wondering what was happening. And yes, the game is in development, no problem with that on my behalf.

Hotfixes tend to be released in the first few days following the update, I do not think they will fix it via a hotfix anymore. It is best to wait until a new update comes and solves the problem.

Back
Top Bottom