Information about developments at snowballing problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Unfortunately these are my last 3-4 months here. I will not be here during DLC / expansion steps (i have no info about if there are plans for these) I do not know how many months game will stay more at EA by the way. I decided this about half year ago. I was hoping EA to finish until end of my time here. But it is obvious EA will continue more. I will try to do as much as possible in remaining time at my responsible areas to give you better gameplay experience.

Note : If you have any question about this you can pm lets continue discussing game here. Just wanted to give you this info before that day come. But no need to discuss it here.

you were one of the only dev that really communicated and you respected us, i'm sad

Unfortunately these are my last 3-4 months here. I will not be here during DLC / expansion steps (i have no info about if there are plans for these) I do not know how many months game will stay more at EA by the way. I decided this about half year ago. I was hoping EA to finish until end of my time here. But it is obvious EA will continue more. I will try to do as much as possible in remaining time at my responsible areas to give you better gameplay experience.

Note : If you have any question about this you can pm lets continue discussing game here. Just wanted to give you this info before that day come. But no need to discuss it here.
Respect to your dedication and efforts, man.

Wish you good luck into your future!

By the way because we solved snowballing problem we can now make imprisonment times longer. With 1.5.9 imprisonment times will be about 1.5-2x. Daily running away chances of hero prisoners will reduce to 5% from 7.5%. This will make gameplay better even its just 2 number change.

If it won't be to much hustle I suggest also to make escape chance rely on on prisoners' health. This way it will be very unlikely to run away while heavily wounded.

we love u ozan i don't want to play anymore bannerlord we miss u maxxico you are like a brother to our community respect from us all goodbye :sad:

I am still here. We still have 3-4 more months. We will do lots in this time all together. Thanks for all your comments.

Bannerlord is something we created all together and it will be a better game by time pass.

This is painful news.. truly thanks for everything man, I hope you understand how much we all appreciate you and the effort you gave for us.
giphy.gif

The end of the world as darkness consumes all until the end of time yet we as humans are left alive in darkness to rot in fear and with only one question when will the etrnal suffering end

The end of the world as darkness consumes all until the end of time yet we as humans are left alive in darkness to rot in fear and with only one question when will the etrnal suffering end

Dang cuz - the drama is strong with you. Might i suggest you open the window, clear the cobwebs, leave the basement call your friends and get the Band back together Mick -all will be well !

@mexxico
So if you are in charge of party ai, is it possible to order parties to patrol an area? It can be done in relation with the Terran system, which is in the new video. Maybe also add a sort of feedback if the party doesn't make enough money by hunting bandits or looters, so we can order them to a new area or set them free to do do what ever the party likes to do

@mexxico
So if you are in charge of party ai, is it possible to order parties to patrol an area? It can be done in relation with the Terran system, which is in the new video. Maybe also add a sort of feedback if the party doesn't make enough money by hunting bandits or looters, so we can order them to a new area or set them free to do do what ever the party likes to do
We suggested that but it is rejected. Player will have only 2 options over clan parties:

1-Can adjust wage limit so they stop recruiting / upgrading according to determined limit
2-Can set their ai behavior priority as defensive or default or agressive (but you cannot set a target)

These will be added at 1.5.10

That is sad to hear, but I hope you will have a great life and career going forward.
Thanks so much for all your hard work and dedication to this game that was way beyond what we could expect from anyone.

You sir are a true hero to any gaming community.

We suggested that but it is rejected. Player will have only 2 options over clan parties:

1-Can adjust wage limit so they stop recruiting / upgrading according to determined limit
2-Can set their ai behavior priority as defensive or default or agressive (but you cannot set a target)

There is a mod, spoiled by patches, that gave us full control of the parties, it's a must have feature, having parties to run free in the map, spoiling our Garrisons,causing troubles, giving troops to other clans etc, it's nothing less than a game breaker, unfortunately the more the game progresses, the more Mods are left behind, and I'm losing the pleasure in the game.

Last edited:
There is a mod, spoiled by patches, that gave us full control of the parties, it's a must have feature, having parties to run free in the map, spoiling our Garrisons,causing troubles, giving troops to other clans etc, it's nothing less than a game breaker, unfortunately the more the game progresses, the more Mods are left behind, and I'm losing the pleasure in the game.
yes, for me Party AI Overhaul and Commands is an essential mod to have any control over your clan members. I am disappointed with the planned features. it is an improvement for sure, but very small. It closes the door on any hope for a more ambitious system. I hope the mod will be updated after 1.5.10 is out.

These two sound very useful, but together with a garrison control (i.e. setting automatic recruiter and maintaining a specified garrison).

These two sound very useful, but together with a garrison control (i.e. setting automatic recruiter and maintaining a specified garrison).
You will have a wage slider for garrisons too at 1.5.10. So you will have more control over garrisons. If current wage of garrison is X and if you limit it some value smaller than X troops of garrison will defect over time. Also npcs will care this limit while leaving man to your garrison.

Also auto recruitment will be added too (it will be so slow (maybe 1 per day if there are avaliable) otherwise it will be too OP, it will recruit people free from town notables & village notables). I am not sure if auto recruitment of garrisons will be ready at 1.5.10 but at least it is planned.

Last edited:
You will have a wage slider for garrisons too at 1.5.10. So you will have more control over garrisons. If current wage of garrison is X and if you limit it some value smaller than X garrison will defect over time.

Also auto recruitment will be added too (it will be so slow (maybe 1 per day if there are avaliable) otherwise it will be too OP, it will recruit people free from town notables & village notables). I am not sure if auto recruitment of garrisons will be ready at 1.5.10 but at least it is planned.

Looking forward to 1.5.10. Thanks, you are the best Mexxico!

These are nothing much. Sorry for not adding much options (you know reasons). But at least you will have more options than now. I hope by time maybe new options are reevaluated. For example I heard war goals / war targets will be reevaluated. So you can have more options in future.

These are nothing much. Sorry for not adding much options (you know reasons). But at least you will have more options than now. I hope by time maybe new options are reevaluated. For example I heard war goals / war targets will be reevaluated. So you can have more options in future.
Good stuff. We will miss you a lot mexxico. But very happy for your future. You are the man!

Back
Top Bottom