inform Jarl Rathbarth Rangason

Users who are viewing this thread

i am doing the revenge: Sven the Traitor and i have to inform Jarl Rathbarth Ragnarsson about Sven but how i can inform him if he wants fight againts me if i go meet him???

tempires said:
i am doing the revenge: Sven the Traitor and i have to inform Jarl Rathbarth Ragnarsson about Sven but how i can inform him if he wants fight againts me if i go meet him???

Are you Rathbarth enemy? You need to recovery his trust before ask him. You can send gifts (messenger system -host dialog option-), help him in battle etc...

Hi, he has no fiefs in my game, I looked that up a bit earlier. I am just wandering doing a bit of maiming and decapitating at the moment, I expect he will turn up.

Edit: I found him, I had visited the place before and he must have been there the and I did not notice him. Onwards now with the quest  :cool:

Idibil said:
tempires said:

Are you Rathbarth enemy? You need to recovery his trust before ask him. You can send gifts (messenger system -host dialog option-), help him in battle etc...

no i am his faction enemy. -30 idk where i got that.my first visit in their kingdom

Yozzer said:
Hi, he has no fiefs in my game, I looked that up a bit earlier. I am just wandering doing a bit of maiming and decapitating at the moment, I expect he will turn up.

Edit: I found him, I had visited the place before and he must have been there the and I did not notice him. Onwards now with the quest  :cool:

what place is he at??

I found jarl rathbarth rangason, but how to get past the Saxon and angel camps? I only have the option to recruit more men or leave....how many men is required? Must go back to Denmark to recruit?

when was it updated? I only bought/downloaded the game earlier this month. How do i confirm if I am on 1.03 version?

it is already 1.03 version

Oh, i kicked Eriel out just before going to thing Jarl Rathbarth Rangason....does it matter that I do not have him in my party?

upload your savegame if it doesnt work (share a dropbox/google drive/any other service) link here or send it to one of the devs that replied

Cheers

Never mind, I found it....please download my saved game from the link below

https://ftp.pbworld.com/GetFile.aspx?fn=1777778543.zip

I am having the same problem but I am using v.1.04.

I get to Snotingaham and Rathbarth Rangason is a prisoner there. How do I proceed?

Back
Top Bottom