inform Jarl Rathbarth Rangason

Currently viewing this thread:

tempires

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
i am doing the revenge: Sven the Traitor and i have to inform Jarl Rathbarth Ragnarsson about Sven but how i can inform him if he wants fight againts me if i go meet him???

Idibil

Grandmaster Knight
tempires said:
i am doing the revenge: Sven the Traitor and i have to inform Jarl Rathbarth Ragnarsson about Sven but how i can inform him if he wants fight againts me if i go meet him???

Are you Rathbarth enemy? You need to recovery his trust before ask him. You can send gifts (messenger system -host dialog option-), help him in battle etc...

Yozzer

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Hi, he has no fiefs in my game, I looked that up a bit earlier. I am just wandering doing a bit of maiming and decapitating at the moment, I expect he will turn up.

Edit: I found him, I had visited the place before and he must have been there the and I did not notice him. Onwards now with the quest  :cool:

tempires

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Idibil said:
tempires said:

Are you Rathbarth enemy? You need to recovery his trust before ask him. You can send gifts (messenger system -host dialog option-), help him in battle etc...

no i am his faction enemy. -30 idk where i got that.my first visit in their kingdom

WesEnomics

Recruit
Yozzer said:
Hi, he has no fiefs in my game, I looked that up a bit earlier. I am just wandering doing a bit of maiming and decapitating at the moment, I expect he will turn up.

Edit: I found him, I had visited the place before and he must have been there the and I did not notice him. Onwards now with the quest  :cool:

what place is he at??

FG

Recruit
I found jarl rathbarth rangason, but how to get past the Saxon and angel camps? I only have the option to recruit more men or leave....how many men is required? Must go back to Denmark to recruit?

Idibil

Grandmaster Knight
FG said:
I found jarl rathbarth rangason, but how to get past the Saxon and angel camps? I only have the option to recruit more men or leave....how many men is required? Must go back to Denmark to recruit?

You need to update your game to 1.03

FG

Recruit
when was it updated? I only bought/downloaded the game earlier this month. How do i confirm if I am on 1.03 version?

FG

Recruit
it is already 1.03 version

Oh, i kicked Eriel out just before going to thing Jarl Rathbarth Rangason....does it matter that I do not have him in my party?

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
upload your savegame if it doesnt work (share a dropbox/google drive/any other service) link here or send it to one of the devs that replied

Cheers

FG

Recruit
Never mind, I found it....please download my saved game from the link below

https://ftp.pbworld.com/GetFile.aspx?fn=1777778543.zip

PopeFrancis

Recruit
I am having the same problem but I am using v.1.04.

I get to Snotingaham and Rathbarth Rangason is a prisoner there. How do I proceed?

Top Bottom