Influence is Stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi!

After playing for a while (i have already put the banner toghether and joined the Vladian Kingdom) i've noticed that my influence value would be stuck at 9.7. If i do any action that should increase it it does increase, but then immediately and gradually drop back down to 9.7. There is no way i can grow that value.

I found out in other online communities that other players are experiencing the same problem, although in their case influence got stuck on other values.

Hope you will find soon a solution to this frustrating issue and also that i will not have to restart the game from zero :razz:

Thanks for this amazing game

Are you a mercenary or a vassal? Because in the former I think that's intended, you get money from the extra influence.

I have supposed that, i played mercenary for a while and the influence would not grow (my mercenary wage didn't either, i'm still earning 15 a day)..but then i gave the banner to the leader of the Vladians (does that make me a Vassal now?) and it kept dropping down to 9.7 even after joining the faction. Maybe i have to close my mercenary contract? How to do so?

Yeah, that's how mercenaries work for now apparently, you get that gold per day as long as your influence is above a certain threshold. To end the mercenary contract you could talk to the king and make you a vassal.

Hey, its not stuck, the issue is if you arent a vassal, your influence doesnt grow. Reach clan tier 2, and become a vassal, mercenary does not count. then your influence will grow. And from there in order to grow it, is to donate trrps to castles,win battles, and enact policies which give you daily influence.

Ok, i'll try that way. Tried to become a vassal right now but it doesn't let me do it..and from you i understand it is because my clan is still at tier 1.
I can grow the clan renown and tier by keeping helping my faction in the same ways i am now, correct? Or should i do something different?

Thanks again!

Correct, you need to be clan tier 2. Check your clan tab, and see how much renown you need. So basically, just do battles, increase the renown, once you upgraded to level 2, you can go to your ruler and ask for vassalship, after that do what i said earlier.

Back
Top Bottom