Resolved Influence bug while donating prisoners

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
There is an influence bug in 1.5.7.
Go ahead and donate a lord to prison, u'll get around 5 influence. Click done and without leaving the "dungeon" page go back to donating again. Now just donate one single looter, u'll get 5 influence again. Do it as many times as you want, donating 1 prisoner at a time i've made 100 influence no problem at all. I didn't get 10 influence when i donated 2 prisoners
I used looters as an example, any type of prisoner would do the job

Last edited:
I encountered a similar issue, but with lords. When giving lords to an allied city, i gain not only influence, but relation with the city's owner clan as well. Not only that, i can retake the lords from the dungeon and keep the loop going as long as i can. I added the image to show the option to retake the prisoners, and of course i do not own the city.

Hi! Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games and we need to be sure that mods aren't causing the problems. Check out our full statement regarding modding related issues. Could you please try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and reproduce this again? Thanks!

Hello, we are aware of this issue and working hard to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting it in.

Hi! Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games and we need to be sure that mods aren't causing the problems. Check out our full statement regarding modding related issues. Could you please try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and reproduce this again? Thanks!
Yes, without the mods the bug still occurs.
Hello, we are aware of this issue and working hard to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting it in.
Glad to hear

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the live or beta branch in the next updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom