Need More Info Infinite Siege

Users who are viewing this thread

iimstevo

Regular
Summary:
I'm stuck in a siege that has no way to end.
I cannot initiate the siege battle, nor can I build any new siege weapons. Everywhere I click, it just rotates my tent.
I was attacked by an enemy army which I persuaded to join my clan, so the army disbanded... following that, the next AI to interact with me was available for mercenary hire, so I also did that...
After hiring the mercenary, it triggered several scenes in which the AI was not on "my side" still, but allowed me to just exit the scene each time it triggered. Eventually the AI (under my payment) went off to battle another enemy lord nearby, and I've been stuck since.

How to Reproduce: I'm guessing, try hire a mercenary that's about to attack you while in siege.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Rhemtoil Castle
Media (Screenshots & Video):
nosiegeoption.png

Version: 1.0.8

iimstevo

Regular
I've tried to get out of it by triggering a new scene with a conversation with someone, but the game just crashes as soon as I attempt to speak with anyone (I.e. added a lord to my army, clicked their portrait, and went ot "Talk to Lord" or whatever the option is).

bFaceIII

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Top Bottom