Need More Info "infinite logging in screen" Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Every time I open multiplayer it asks me to either log in or exit. On choosing log in I get stuck on an infinite log in screen. In addition to this i can not stop the game from running.

Every time I open multiplayer it asks me to either log in or exit. On choosing log in I get stuck on an infinite log in screen. In addition to this i can not stop the game from running.
Thanks for reporting. When you launch multiplayer, does it try to login automatically or do you need to hit Login yourself?

im having the exact same problem ive unistalled the game installed it again and nothing still doesn't work I run the latest version of windows 10 as well really annoyed about this now ive asked for help and ive had no reply

Same problem for me, i can log multiplayer normally but when i find a game it never start, the charging screen never disappear and the game crash. Maybe the server can't handle the traffic?

I have the same issue I have to restart my pc when I close the login window with an infinite loading screen, as it says it is still running can't close via task manager, steam, can't uninstall either, comes up with a error stating the game is still running. Had this problem since launch and despite these patchs the problem persists.

Back
Top Bottom