Need More Info Infinite Loading screen when loading into Siege Defense

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I found an infinite loading screen bug in Bannerlord when trying to defend Garontor Castle in a Siege.
How to Reproduce: I don't rightly know, but I did load an older save before taking the castle, took it again, then the same thing happened when I got besieged.
Quest/Settlement Name Garontor Castle
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.0.5
Computer Specs:
GPU: Twin Nvidia GTX 1080 SLi (assuming Bannerlord supports that)
CPU: i7 6850K
RAM: 72
Motherboard: ASUS STRIX X99 GAMING

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Corsair Force LE SSD

Same thing happening to me attempting to defend Razih. There is one catapult and one balista on the walls and the enemy has a battering ram and a siege tower. Tried it on multiple saves from different levels of progression. No luck.

It happens when you try to defend a city or castle with the army feature going on. If you disband that army that will allow you to defend it. STILL I literaly canno't continue my campaing cause of this bug. I have an army of 1000 men at my gates and I need my army to be able to defend it

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom