Resolved Infinite loading screen when becoming a vassal

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.2.314809
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Whenever I try to become a vassal for the Khuzait after the dialogue with Monchung and recieving his gifts, the game enters an infinite loading screen. Also Monchung won't leave Tepes castle and it doesn't show that his party is in the castle. I have tried restarts both to the game and pc, verifying game files integrity and deleting the engine config file.
How to Reproduce: Don't know
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats / mods
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3060TI Asus Dual
GPU Driver Version: 512.95
CPU: Intel i5-9400f
RAM: 16GB 3600mhz CL17
Motherboard: Asus Prime z370-p
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Crucial p2 1TB NVME

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Ok I have opened a ticket as well. Thank you!

What I did to avoid the crash was to physically visit the ruler instead of only talking to him. That didn't bring up the loading screen and I was able to progress. Hopefully, this helps.

What I did to avoid the crash was to physically visit the ruler instead of only talking to him. That didn't bring up the loading screen and I was able to progress. Hopefully, this helps.
I can confirm this also worked for me, game version 1.7.2; no mods.

Back
Top Bottom