Users who are viewing this thread

You might have to consider trimming your party cost down some.
Would you be so kind to give some quick tricks how to do it ? :smile::smile:
Or, reliable source about this? I am searching this now in Google, but it's not so clear to find.

Would you be so kind to give some quick tricks how to do it ? :smile::smile:
Or, reliable source about this? I am searching this now in Google, but it's not so clear to find.

The easiest way is to leave you companions in settlements. They are relatively expensive but you can always return to get them. Use the little + button on the far right of the notables tab to leave your companions in a castle or town. Maybe a village as well, but I've never done that.

The other way is to kick out troops you don't want or don't need. If you're running around with lots of low-level bandits or looters, just ditch them; most of them aren't very good and the leveling process for them is more painful than regulars. Generally, next you want to chop low-tier infantry, because they are cheapest and easiest to recruit (no paying for horses), along with being the least likely to survive a battle.

A huge issue is daily ticks rather than weekly ticks. All other issues are exacerbated by this. If you have a negative income it can cost 10000+ denars to move from one town to the next and you'll hemorrhage soldiers/morale. If you have a positive income you end up with unlimited funds, as the npc lords do. Every time I barter with one I see that they have like 1.6 million denars on them.

Back
Top Bottom