Resolved Infinite Dialogue Loop after successful convince to defect during village raid 1.4.1 Main Branch

Users who are viewing this thread

Looter

Sergeant Knight
Summary: Infinite dialogue loop with minor faction leader when successfully convinced to defect if they are in the middle of raiding a village and changed sides while doing so. Eventually broke free from the loop by waiting in the village, though even then it put me through more dialogues.
How to Reproduce: Convince a minor faction leader to defect to your kingdom’s faction while they are raiding a settlement.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Varcheg Village, Kargrev.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.4.1 Main Branch
Installed community-made modifications:
None relevant
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GT730
CPU:N/a
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard:N/a
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):N/a

Summary: Another dialogue loop.
How to Reproduce
: Mercenary. Convince an attacking lord to make peace, while sieging town.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Akkalat (probably unrelated)

Version: e1.4.2 05/06/20
Installed community-made modifications: none
Computer Specs
: Acer Predator Helios 300
GPU: GeForce RTX 2060
CPU: intel core i7 9th gen
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ?
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom