Need More Info Infinite Dialog Loop on Campaign Map

Users who are viewing this thread

mitts

Recruit
How to Reproduce:
I am a vassal and I was being chased by an enemy lord in an opposing faction. Upon reaching me, I was able to convince them to join our faction successfully. Upon returning to the campaign screen, they were now on our faction but the new friendly lord wouldn't stop trying to talk to me. Every time I try move and the game unpauses, the dialog menu is brought back up where they tell me that my time is out, as if they were still trying to attack me, but then friendly dialog options would come up after that. I can't get out of this loop.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Version: e1.1.0 beta branch
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA Geforece RTX 2080 super
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600
RAM: 16 Gb
Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB SSD WDC WDS100T2B0A

Bump. Same to me except I'm siege attacking and was able to convince attacking armies to join me and now I'm stuck in an infinite dialogue loop. Please help!

When you end chat with the guy, Click and move right click and if you hit it when it loads the map real quick it'll stop it from doing it. When you go to move the dialogue will happen again, I just rinse and repeat for about 5 minutes and it'll stop eventually.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom