Infanterie Regiment "Freiherr von Strauch" Nr. 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Please leave the stupid arguments and ****posting at FSE forums.
Thanks.
One more thing don't post such large images like that, spoiler them.

MaHuD said:
Thanks.

In all honeslty i don't see where we are breaking the rules of this forum...is it just because it's FSE we are talking about?

PS: Hello Kitty! How is the spying on our threads going?

Alp said:
then u shud go moderate the fse forum as you are as **** of a moderator as mods over thar
Feel free to file a complaint about my moderator actions.

Megaberna said:
MaHuD said:
Thanks.

In all honeslty i don't see where we are breaking the rules of this forum...is it just because it's FSE we are talking about?

PS: Hello Kitty! How is the spying on our threads going?
Large Images should be spoilered, I am pretty sure that's a rule.
As for the rest, I didn't mention anything about rule breaking, but if you insist; I consider parts of the posted image flame baiting and also insulting towards members of this forum.
Owing to previous experiences, I know that it will only escalate if left unchecked.
If you find this unreasonable of me, feel free to contact me in private to discus the matter further.

In Taleworlds we trust.

MaHuD, I am sure it won't come to any flaming. It's our thread after all so we will just ask them to leave if there is a conflict.

It cannot be insulting, it's just collection of posts made by different memebers, so if they feel annoyed about being associated with these posts and statements they simply should have not made them in the first place. The content of the posts may be insulting, but it's aimed at us, so we cannot really be insulting ourselves.

Mike~ said:
is4td6TmWBDj0.png

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aldem>snip<r i>snip< a douc>snip<

Back
Top Bottom