Increasing EXP gain

Users who are viewing this thread

erik9631

Recruit
Hello people
This is more or less a modding question and I can not find a dedicated subforum for modding so I will try my chances here.
Does anyone know if there is a way to tweak the experience gain so you learn skills / level up a bit faster? Currently it seems too grindy to me and you stagnate too much.

Solution
Hello guys again.
I managed to find a way to increase the XP multiplier.
It is located in the \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\StoryMode\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\StoryMode.dll
under StoryMode.GameModels.GetXpMultiplier()
Open it with a C# Disassembler and you can edit it and put there whatever you please
If you put Skill Focus and Attributes, it isn't grindy.
Still slow.
Once you hit level 16 or 17, the progress will halt. I can not continue leveling after this point, since almost nothing gives me experience, and I only maxed out the focus for one handed weapons. There are other skills I would like to invest into, but with 1 point per level, that is hardly possible.

Upvote 0
Still slow.
Once you hit level 16 or 17, the progress will halt. I can not continue leveling after this point, since almost nothing gives me experience, and I only maxed out the focus for one handed weapons. There are other skills I would like to invest into, but with 1 point per level, that is hardly possible.
I don't think they intended to a character to have everything maxed. Did you play Warband? You also couldn't do that.

Upvote 0
Hello people
This is more or less a modding question and I can not find a dedicated subforum for modding so I will try my chances here.
Does anyone know if there is a way to tweak the experience gain so you learn skills / level up a bit faster? Currently it seems too grindy to me and you stagnate too much.
I've been trawling through the files for an hour or two now and i've found nothing but NPC controls and item stats, nothing for your actual character so far. I would love to see this mod or a simple ini tweak.

Upvote 0
This is my current character, that I've played for about some hours (and about 200 days).
I mainly did trading and some questing, some minor bandit hunting, and I have a pretty good character that can win tournaments and defeat outposts.
I play with everything on manual and maximum difficulty.
1TK1z81.png

So you need to specialize your character. If you like combat, do that, and then recruit companions for party support (steward, scout, medicine, etc).

Upvote 0
This is my current character, that I've played for about some hours (and about 200 days).
I mainly did trading and some questing, some minor bandit hunting, and I have a pretty good character that can win tournaments and defeat outposts.
I play with everything on manual and maximum difficulty.
1TK1z81.png
That is similar to mine, but what you are saying is besides the point. I did play warband and I am aware you are not supposed to be literally maxed. I just want the leveling system to be something similar to the Viking Conquest, where you can easily shape your character at the start since you have an abundance of points.

Also I noticed that all the heroes in this game, hell even my companions have at least 6 skills literally maxed out (Level skills over 100).
I want to be able to be at least as good as them.

Upvote 0
We just want a mod that means we can change our Exp rates to something the player wants it to be, for there own enjoyment. When i play i want to be able to get perks at the very far end of the tree and not have to grind 100+ hours for it; i want the gameplay not the grind.

Upvote 0
Hello guys again.
I managed to find a way to increase the XP multiplier.
It is located in the \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\StoryMode\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\StoryMode.dll
under StoryMode.GameModels.GetXpMultiplier()
Open it with a C# Disassembler and you can edit it and put there whatever you please

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom