Increasing amount Constable recruits

Users who are viewing this thread

Max2150

Regular
I'm new to this website and the mod. I have managed to change a few of the text files to my liking and I'm really enjoying the game!

Anyway, I really like having big armies in this game, i have even used TweakMB to make it so that all the lords' party limit increases for every 1 renown they have. This leads to huge 1000+ which I love.

Trouble is, after losing my men in battle, I always use the Diplomacy constable to recruit 50 Swadian recruits at a time for me. So this will be 200 recruits per town. Although this may seem like a lot, I always find that it is not enough to supply me and my vassals with enough troops to defend the hordes of enemies.

So, I was just wondering if there are any amazing people who could tell me, or even point me in the direction, of where i might find the code to increase the amount higher than 50. I do not use the module system, but I can easily change the text.

Thank you in advance - Max  :wink:

You need to use the module system really. I can't give you steps and I can't check the scripts right now but off the top of my head, you're going to have to change how much and maybe how often the game replenishes troops for recruitment. You can't do this via text tweaks (unless somebody edits and compiles this for you).

This function didn't exist in Native and I don't think TweakMB knows how to edit it as well.

Ok, thank you for your help anyway. I'll probably just stick to the 50 recruits for now, at least until I understand modding the game more. :smile:

A question to anyone.

I am familiar with the module system, but I would really like to know how I would you is to modify my Floris mod pack module. Because whenever I tried, I just seem to overwrite my modded module with a native module.

So is there anyone who knows how to do this, and could you please tell me how?

Back
Top Bottom