Increased HP/decreased damage

Increase HP???

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Recently I and 2 other players did fight club in Warband. We were on the same team, and friendly fire was set to 33% (Btw is damage divided by 3 before, or after it is affected by armour? I guess before, right?).
And I have got to say, it was awesome!!! Fights were more intense, lasted longer, instead of fight being over in 1-2 hits you stayed alive and fought, and it was very fun. It makes luck less of a factor, because one lucky hit, or lag for a few seconds doesn't matter that much, skill matters more.
So I personally think it would be awesome if HP was increased at least a bit. A bigger increase may have its downsides, but still I think it would be awesome at least on duel, or DM/TDM (Especially if you want to train, so you can just keep training instead of quickly dying, waiting to respawn, and then starting a new fight.), or if it was just optional server setting.

What does friendly fire have to do with how much damage I take from enemies?
If you want long duels play heavy infantry class with swords. If you don't get stabbed you will mostly take ~30 damage from hits to your head and like 15-20 for most body hits. On bad hits only ~10 damage. Reducing that further makes no sense to me. Now if you want to reduce mace damage I am all up for it.

Raising HP would be a nerf to melee, as you need to be able to kill people quickly when engaged as you're very vulnerable. It's already possible to prolong a fight by kiting, fighting defensively etc.

What does friendly fire have to do with how much damage I take from enemies?
We were on the same team so it does have to do with how much damage we deal to each other...
If you want long duels play heavy infantry class with swords.
WOW I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT!!!!!!
Reducing that further makes no sense to me. Now if you want to reduce mace damage I am all up for it.
Because you are a noob, who has never tried fighting with reduced damage, and you are less smart than me.

Raising HP would be a nerf to melee
Not true.
It's already possible to prolong a fight by kiting, fighting defensively etc.
Don't troll.

Because you are a noob, who has never tried fighting with reduced damage, and you are less smart than me.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
These forums are garbage because people like you mate, you get honest responses from me and OGL but look how you respond.

TLDR.

Armor should be nerfed though. Kinda lame that if I'm using a low tier wep I hit heavy inf for 13-18dmg. MP feels like it revolves around power weapons rather than skill. I didn't always feel that way; since perk system?

TLDR.

Armor should be nerfed though. Kinda lame that if I'm using a low tier wep I hit heavy inf for 13-18dmg. MP feels like it revolves around power weapons rather than skill. I didn't always feel that way; since perk system?
Pick a blunt weapon, or if your faction doesn't have one, your **** out of luck, enjoy the next game!

Back
Top Bottom