Increase workshop levels

Users who are viewing this thread

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
@SadShogun I know money issues effect a lot of people and since 1.0 workshops have said level one, is there any plans to increase there level to make additional profit. I am sure a ton of people would love this feature.

I´ve asked this question about 6-7 times in the last 2 years, never received an answer. But could be that I´ve missed some random answer in some random thread about this topic...

My bet is on "No, too complex" #TheVisionTM

I´ve asked this question about 6-7 times in the last 2 years, never received an answer. But could be that I´ve missed some random answer in some random thread about this topic...

I would normally agree but SadShogun has been really good about responding to issues so hoping for the best

+ ability to fill the workshop stocks with resources. Not to be bought out immediately by greedy caravaneers after you drop them on "common market"

So that mod allows to provide raw materials to your own workshop?
yes, and stop selling so it stocks up in an inventory for you to take, even stop all production if supplies run out, amazing mod

@SadShogun I know money issues effect a lot of people and since 1.0 workshops have said level one, is there any plans to increase there level to make additional profit. I am sure a ton of people would love this feature.

If I recall correctly there was also a mod floating about on the workshop where you could buy arrable land and gain money from it.

It isn't a direct fix to the workshop problem but it could alleviate some of the money problems (Entrepeneur - mod link).

You are not alone. I asked @Dejan , that other community manager whose name I cannot remember (cheers to the Taleworld's communication, I can barely remember the community manager's name),I asked @Duh_TaleWorlds about it, I left general questions in various patchnote topics. Totally ignored. Guess, their communication limit is 'We discussed this internally' and that's that.

You are not alone. I asked @Dejan , that other community manager whose name I cannot remember (cheers to the Taleworld's communication, I can barely remember the community manager's name),I asked @Duh_TaleWorlds about it, I left general questions in various patchnote topics. Totally ignored. Guess, their communication limit is 'We discussed this internally' and that's that.
It's pretty apparent they're so afraid that someone somewhere will get mad if they claim something will be in the game and end up changing their minds. So they just don't say anything and most devs and management say off the forums. I this should be their company mascot.

ostrich-with-head-in-the-sand-ikon-ikon-images.jpg

,I asked @Duh_TaleWorlds about it,
Links or it didn't happen.

There are plans in the sense of "we are open to exploring the idea" (as you observed - there is a level indicator which wouldn't be there if we weren't playing around with things) but not plans in the sense of "this is happening". Currently, we are still not entirely happy with the broader economy balance and that is something we want to address first.

Links or it didn't happen.

There are plans in the sense of "we are open to exploring the idea" (as you observed - there is a level indicator which wouldn't be there if we weren't playing around with things) but not plans in the sense of "this is happening". Currently, we are still not entirely happy with the broader economy balance and that is something we want to address first.
I think I talked to @SadShogun about the economy months ago that it is an issue especially with caravans and workshops so I do understand that delay getting economy fixed. Do you know if that is the reason that workshops arent being touched are i terrible shape, worse its been since about 1.1 Half the shops need work badly, especially after the horrible decision to make wine and oil non consumable which could have been esily fixed increased village production and slightly increasing workshop production to those shops are trash no

I think I talked to @SadShogun about the economy months ago that it is an issue especially with caravans and workshops so I do understand that delay getting economy fixed. Do you know if that is the reason that workshops arent being touched are i terrible shape, worse its been since about 1.1 Half the shops need work badly, especially after the horrible decision to make wine and oil non consumable which could have been esily fixed increased village production and slightly increasing workshop production to those shops are trash no
Flesson19 is right, there will be an update regarding caravan behavior, production and workshop adjustments, which is completed and its being tested for deployment. In this new version generally workshops are much more profitable and also not every workshop has to be same to maximize profit. (heh breweries)

Flesson19 is right, there will be an update regarding caravan behavior, production and workshop adjustments, which is completed and its being tested for deployment. In this new version generally workshops are much more profitable and also not every workshop has to be same to maximize profit. (heh breweries)
noice.gif

Are you guys planning to add interactions with workshops as well? Such as being able to order them to store the product instead of automatically selling it, like we had in Warband?

thanks sir, appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom