SP - General Increase the limit of 4 clan parties to 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Could you please increase the limit of 4 clan parties. My first character lived until he was 68 years old. My second character (23 years old) current character has inherited a big clan including 10 nobles males (uncles, brothers and nephews) and the clan keeps growing. I need more party spots, the current limit is 4 so that means I can only assign 3 parties to my entire family clan. That is not enough as the game and clan grows over generations. Could you please increase the limit to 10 parties per "Player Clan" and keep Al clans with 4 parties.

Last edited:
1 party per clan level would seem the logical way to go and improve this a bit without overdoing it.

10 i think would be too much, imagine the even more endless AI armies if each clan could field 10 parties each... though you can easily change this with mods to tailor to your exactly preferences :smile:

1 party per clan level would seem the logical way to go and improve this a bit without overdoing it.

10 i think would be too much, imagine the even more endless AI armies if each clan could field 10 parties each... though you can easily change this with mods to tailor to your exactly preferences :smile:
No, it would be too much, the most AI clans don't have 10 members.
And player clan is growing too fast and the most members can not lead a party, because we can only have 5 parties at the same time.

They should re -add a perk who increases party limit for the clan per skill, like the removed Ultimate Leader Perk(not the party size perk, but the party limit perk).
Could you please increase the limit of 4 clan parties. My first character lived until he was 68 years old. My second character (23 years old) current character has inherited a big clan including 10 nobles males (uncles, brothers and nephews) and the clan keeps growing. I need more party spots, the current limit is 4 so that means I can only assign 3 parties to my entire family clan. That is not enough as the game and clan grows over generations. Could you please increase the limit to 10 parties per "Player Clan" and keep Al clans with 4 parties.
You can have one party more, if you have the perk "Talent Magnet"

No thanks. The game has an overarching theme of “you can’t do this by yourself” and single clans fielding mega armies that require no influence to call up would completely and utterly defeat this.

The entire “let me play how I want” doesn’t, and shouldn’t, extend to circumventing the risk versus reward process of decision making.

Let’s also not forget that clan level increases don’t just allow for additional parties but also larger parties. And then you have “squads” you can send out to accomplish missions, as well as trade caravans and Shop managers, the last of which has no member representation, but someone is running the place.

So the spare party thing is in a good spot and doesn’t really need addressing

Imho, there is a simple solution........

Let us select the active character in our clan/family to play. If you want to groom someone to take over the throne. Let us play that character to better develop their skills.

Back
Top Bottom