In Progress Русский - RU Incorrect text in the sprite window at the beginning of the siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Тур

Recruit
Translation Error: Пока вы отдыхали, до вас дошли известия о том, что войска, возглавляемые Отряд хххх, прибыли к стенам, защищаемым хххх, и начали подготовку к осаде.
Corrected Translation: Пока вы отдыхали, до вас дошли известия о том, что войска возглавляемые хххх, прибыли под стены хххх и начали подготовку к осаде.
Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?:
Screenshot:
Снимок экрана (5616).jpg

For a native speaker, the text in the screenshot is full of nonsense. Only the military commander can lead the siege, but not his squad. Защищаемым Хусн-Фульком, - I can't understand the meaning of this phrase at all. The walls of the city are protected by people, but not the city itself.
The text that should be in the screenshot - Пока вы отдыхали, до вас дошли известия о том, что войска возглавляемые Рагеей, прибыли под стены (or подошли к стенам) Хусн-Фулька и начали подготовку к осаде.

In addition to my post yesterday. I removed the link to the terrain in the text of the conversation with the mercenaries. This satellite is located in the city of Khuzaites (it can be anywhere), but it speaks of the lands of Vlandia as the nearest area. This is not logical and kills immersion in the game.
Снимок экрана (5603).jpg

Back
Top Bottom