Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

sogs

Recruit
Summary: Had a mercenary contract with the Battanians (as a Tier 3 clan) and had a notification saying Caladog had an offer for me to become a full vassal. Spoke to him in person, declined the offer, then ended my contract. He then gave me the dialogue as if I was a vassal ending my contract, and then I got the option to refer to him as 'madame'.
How to Reproduce: I'm assuming it's from declining the offer to become a vassal then ending a mercenary contract within the same encounter.
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): I can't upload images or external links yet, just created account sorry. But essentially he gave me the whole 'you'll have to give back any fiefs etc etc etc' although I'm a mercenary. And I could say 'Thank you, madame. It was an honour to server you..'
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080
GPU Driver Version: 528.02 (GeForce Game Ready)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Do you have a save file that we can further inspect the issue? If you do please share your file with us so we can further inspect the issue. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

As the information asked was not provided within 2 weeks, i will mark the thread as solved. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Back
Top Bottom