Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.3.16165
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
Buying goods changes the price. There is an indicator showing the price relative to the average. This average is not correctly updated as seen in the images. The price only increases by a fraction while the relative price indicator jumps from 36% to 'close to average'. Since there are such indicators for lower differences (even 4%), I believe this is a bug. Really breaks mercantile focused RP for me.

How to Reproduce:
Just happens with some items.

Have you used cheats and if so which:
None

Scene Name (if related):
Sandbox Mode

Media (Screenshots & Video):
Before:

After buying 1 unit:

I have seen this behaviour with `fur` and `pottery` as well. After buying a single (sometimes only after multiple) units, the advice is no longer 'n% lower/greater than average'. Even if it only happens after multiple units, the small change in costs do not amount to the large percentages (in the advice) to be nullified.

Other notable behaviour:

(This could just be a rounding issue but it's kinda pointless to display)

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (ASUS ROG-STRIX)
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.2686
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x
RAM: 2x16GB G.Skill Ripjaw F4-3600C16-16GVKC
Motherboard: X570 AORUS ELITE
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Sandisk SSD Plus 2TB - 2.5" SATA III

Last edited:
Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team for further inspection. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom