Inactive vassals and payments from peace

Users who are viewing this thread

19Molnija85

Regular
Hellou guys,

first sorry for my poor english. I have two questions?

1. I have 3 vassals (from wanderers, since it is currently very difficult to obtain regular vassals from others kingdoms), every vassals (clan leaders) have two other lords, but this lords are inactive, dont create parties, they stay only in castles/towns? Why? Shouldn't they also form groups and participate in the activities of the kingdom?

2. Khuzaits and North Empire I am paid peacekeeping fees, Kuzaits pay 1 520 denars and North Empire pay 1 200 denars, but real I recives from Khuzait only 650 denars and from North Empire only 545 denars. Why don't I get the full amount agreed?

thank you
Molnija

Hellou guys,

first sorry for my poor english. I have two questions?

1. I have 3 vassals (from wanderers, since it is currently very difficult to obtain regular vassals from others kingdoms), every vassals (clan leaders) have two other lords, but this lords are inactive, dont create parties, they stay only in castles/towns? Why? Shouldn't they also form groups and participate in the activities of the kingdom?

2. Khuzaits and North Empire I am paid peacekeeping fees, Kuzaits pay 1 520 denars and North Empire pay 1 200 denars, but real I recives from Khuzait only 650 denars and from North Empire only 545 denars. Why don't I get the full amount agreed?

thank you
Molnija
Only, if they reach a higher clan tier.

Clan tier 1 - 2: 1 party
Clan tier 3 - 4: 2 parties
Clan tier 5+: 3 Parties

Clan Leader has the perk "Talent Magnet": 4 parties at clan tier 5.

And remember companion clans start at clan tier 2.

It is split between you and your vassals. If you were a vassal you would also get your share (or have to pay)

Back
Top Bottom