Resolved Inactive AI during scripted quests (bandit hideout and rival gangs)

Users who are viewing this thread

During the bandit hideout post-encounter, when you fight a duel the 4 bystanders on either side are locked in place but still attackable - after I was knocked out they don't charge either and just get shot to death on fast forward.

This also happens when the rival gangs move to the scripted destination - if you're mounted and circle around the gang leader, you can pick off the other thugs if your weapon is longer. There's also weird team summaries in the tab screen if you switch sides, it puts you on both but you still count as 1 remaining in original team. The other gang will also never have a clan emblem so it's all white.

Also bonus screenshot while I was trying to reproduce the second one
dw9YT.png

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom