SP Medieval In the name of Jerusalem V1.4995 (Update 2020/2/21)

Users who are viewing this thread

Heloo. Excelent mod. I had to get used to the difficult muslim names tho :smile:

I found a few bugs and some money exploit. The bug is on the sea, the Sea Riders ships are all stacked in one sector and when the battle begin the enemy ship gets stuck in the same place and I can't start a combat so the battle never end. never mind i learned how to drive a boat :???:
I found a money exploit when i choose to form part of a lord army, he gave me a full gear that I can sell at the market, then i return to the lord ask to retire, then ask him again to enter his army a i receive a new full gear again, etc.
I see teenage Lords who are bald and bearded, funny tho :smile:
I found a battle exploit assaulting Jerusalem, inside the city most of the defenders stop behind a stair next to the spawning area, so i can take some archers and go around shooting them from behind but they don't move from there. Also when i die i respawn in the same sector as the enemy.

Please explain how to drive a boat. I still don't know hoy to do it. I'm stucked in a mission because of that. Thanks.

Whats in the new update cause I cant find any changelog with updates. Last changelog update I can find was back in December yet this page says updated Feb 21st this year.

Such a great idea, but kinda broken, tried it a couple times, but the battles are broken, not even with 100 it's not a guarantee that works.

Plus the muslims are way to strong. After 50 days they always conquer jerusalem and a couple more forts and cities

Back
Top Bottom