SP Medieval In the name of Jerusalem V1.4995 (Update 2020/2/21)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is full version 1.1, which I took from steam workshop: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sIbtYOZxMC0FkH8LVWgoUxgcfyuVQcc6/view?usp=sharing

Thx Janycz ! :smile: I think i have to the 1.1 version so ! Not easy to see the version in files.

I have updated with steam and its written 1.080 on the background menu image
360B224479F56E28D6D8A26AA928EA9E297F730C

Ettenrocal said:
I don't understand, 1.1 is on steam ? I downloaded with workshop and i always have 1.08, also i never used workshop before didn't understand well where the module has been put :roll:.

Wow i'm very stupid updating with workshop, it don't ask for rewriting files and i lost many face retextures i did ! :dead: I hope i can juste redo them better, but many hours of work lost. ahhhh I have few on my Gimp files but still :shock:
If you want to change anything ,dont do it on steam workshop, put it in separate folder

Downloaded the patch. :mrgreen: Thanks.

Just a stupid questions: any chance of female player character?
After all ... Eleanor of Aquitaine co-lead a crusade. :wink:

It's perfectly understandable if you don't add that. Just wondering.

OldGreyBeard said:

NO

In 1.1 the sieges seems to be more intensive for CPU, maybe due to more archers ? I had a siege at normal battle size with many archers and siege tower an i crashed very fast. Also i've forgot to set max_framerate = 120, this help quite much performance so i will retry now with this new setting.

OldGreyBeard said:

I want it too. But the new religion system changes too many things. It caused a lot of unknown bugs. I think me and other devs should be more focus on the current Version now.

Ettenrocal said:
In 1.1 the sieges seems to be more intensive for CPU, maybe due to more archers ? I had a siege at normal battle size with many archers and siege tower an i crashed very fast. Also i've forgot to set max_framerate = 120, this help quite much performance so i will retry now with this new setting.
How? Try to keep siege battlesize lower than 250.

I think my graphics settings have changed too i don't know why, not your fault, i'll have to retry !

Edit: I'm making good progress with the faces !
face_textures.jpg

My estimated performance is only at 49 % when usually it is 125 %, i had many computer problems last 3 months, i rebuild a new one with older pieces and put under Windows 7 and i had other problems trying to transfer some files with my disk under Windows 10 that changed something in my Windows 7 disk. I'm now on a weird build that i did for Windows 7 disk, but my master disk is now a Windows 10 of my previous PC, it might be why i have performance problems :facepalm: It was not the disk used for installation of computer.

Heloo. Excelent mod. I had to get used to the difficult muslim names tho :smile:

I found a few bugs and some money exploit. The bug is on the sea, the Sea Riders ships are all stacked in one sector and when the battle begin the enemy ship gets stuck in the same place and I can't start a combat so the battle never end. never mind i learned how to drive a boat  :???:
I found a money exploit when i choose to form part of a lord army, he gave me a full gear that I can sell at the market, then i return to the lord ask to retire, then ask him again to enter his army a i receive a new full gear again, etc.
I see teenage Lords who are bald and bearded, funny tho :smile:
I found a battle exploit assaulting Jerusalem, inside the city most of the defenders stop behind a stair next to the spawning area, so i can take some archers and go around shooting them from behind but they don't move from there. Also when i die i respawn in the same sector as the enemy.

Hello my friends :razz:  I have completed a huge ressearch about Ayyubids lords and which towns/castles they hold or at worse the region where they are. Your list is pretty good but if you want simplificate names and making it more accurate for places you have it just in case:

(In this list i have decided not to put the youngest sons of Saladin or Safadin cause their appointements were mainly honorifics until they are grown men.)

Ayyubids

1 Sayf al-Din (Alep) "Saladin"

2 al-Adil Sayf ad-Din governor of Egypt "Safadin" Saladin's brother

3 "Taki al-Din Abbas" ou Taki ed-Din Abbas (son of Safadin, Egypt)

4 "Sayf al-Islam" or Tughtakin ibn Ayyub  Emir of Yemen and Arabia (Zabid, Ta'izz, Aden) Saladin's brother

5 Al-Afdhal Nur ad-Din Ali, eldest son of Saladin (18 years old) (Damas)

6 Sarim al-Din "Qaymaz al-Namji" (tawashi mamluk, region of Damas)

7 "Gökböri" or Muzaffar ad-Din Gökböri or Muzzafar al-Din Göbari ruler of Harran and al-Ruha (Edesse)

8 Amiral "Housam el-Din Lûlû" al-'Aqabah (Aqaba)

Sons of Nur ad-Din Shahanshah.

9  "Al-Muzaffar Umar" or Al-Muzaffar Taqi al-Din Umar nephew of Saladin. (Hama)

10 Al-Mansur Muhammad  (son)

11 Al-Nasir Kilij Arslan (grandson 18-20 years old)

12 Shahanshah

13 Al-Muzzafar Suleimān (young 18-20)

14 Farrukh Shah  Emir of Balbeek.

15 "Al-Mujahid" Shirkuh or El-Malik el-Mojahed Shirkuh Emir of Homs.

16 Al-Awhad Ayyub Emir of Jazira son of Safadin (Dyarbakir, Mayyafariqin)

17 Melek-Efdhal (Aïntab)

Turcs

Zengids

17 Izz ad-Din Mas'ud (Mosul)

18 Nur ad-Din Arslan Shah (son of Izzad-Din) (Raqqah)

19 Imad ad-Din Zengi (Sinjar)

20 Qutb ad-Dîn Muhammad (son of Imad)

21 Qutb ad-Din Ghazi

22 Shihab al-Din Muhammad (al-Bïra, Jazira region)

Artuqids

23 Husam al-Din Yuluq Arslan or Hüsameddin Yavlak Yörükaslan (turc) (1184–1201) vassal of Saladin (Mardin, Maayafriquin)

24 Nasireddin Mahmud (Amid)

Commanders (low renown no info on fiefs)

Aibek al-Akhresh

Moezz ad-Din

Beha ad-Din Karakush

Abu al-Heija

Ibn Barik

Saif ad-Din Meshtub

Shirkuh ibn Bakhel the Kurd

Abd al-Salam al-Maghribi

Abd al-Mohsen

Al-Faris Bedran

Sabek ad-Din

Izz ad-din

Dolderim al-Yaruki

Nur ad-Din Ortoki

Bektimur

Jorduk an-Nuri

Jawili

Kara Arslan

Good,i noticed one thing in other mod,in Jerusalem there was brothel,i deleted mod,but i hope in this mod that will not be,in Saint places as Jerusalem,or of muslims,Mecca,their,i suppose was not such thing,and in armenian settlements too,except i guess where latin people were more.

Обновление: 10 авг в 9:26
To update V1.11 patch
1. Fixing bugs in the wrong proportion of religious population
2. Increase the rebellion system. When your relationship with the feudal area exceeds - 10, the feudal area has the probability of rebellion. The worse the relationship, the higher the probability of rebellion.
3. Increase the construction system:
Now we can build a series of new buildings in the village. After the construction, they will appear in the physical scene.
4. Reduce the initial population of villages
5. Increase the treasure box:
In Cairo, Damascus, Caesaria, Tabaleen, Jerusalem, Hama, Toltosa, Thorn, Harim and Ain Habiz, a series of treasure boxes are added for you to discover!
6. Adding several new equipment

Ellis1 said:
OldGreyBeard said:

I want it too. But the new religion system changes too many things. It caused a lot of unknown bugs. I think me and other devs should be more focus on the current Version now.

Very good. Totally agree. Hey, I get to be Balien!! Can't get much better than that in a Crusader-style mod!! :mrgreen:

Will there be Apostolic faith,faith of Armenian Apostolic Church?Also you can make like this,Azat cavalry-light cavalry,Aspet cavalry-Heavy cavalry,but horse not armoured,and Nakharar Cavalry-same as now Aspet,you can add Vishap,javelin,infantry and Sahmanapah armoured spearmen,Also one suggestion,maybe you add direction to blocks without shield?For better hardcore game.
Also if you do not know some armenian names i can help.

Is there official thread for bug reports?

Here is one anyway!

BUG REPORT!

When I try to help a prisoner to escape from enemy captivity, I cant because of this bug.
If I tell the prisoner to take weapon on follow me, he attacks me immediately after we get out of the dungeon on to the streets.
If I tell him to stay back, he is still hostile and escape scene doesn't end if he is not taken down.

Version 1.11 from steam. I think this problem has been there on earlier versions too. Tried on couple of castles and cities.

Back
Top Bottom