SP Medieval In the name of Jerusalem V1.4995 (Update 2020/2/21)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ettenrocal said:
Yeah i agree with this Cilician Armenia is powerfull, maybe the most powerfull christian "Kingdom". That's why everybody in the area wanted take Armenian noble ladies as wifes ! I hope you happy about the map i've found to give more towns to Cilicia ? :wink:

Look at this castle (castle of Levon II) :shock: https://twitter.com/ArmenianHist/status/1003781901964857344
But short i believe tsar Peter of russians,who adopted other culture,rather than reviving and developing their,and Levon who do the same,severely punished for that,died without heir,they could ask their masters for weapons,armour for army,they had talented man in serve.
Also,intersting,Levonkla by turks call yilan Kale,meaning snake castle.
And,in description not asked this is for 1.173,or 174?And you can create banner in game,banner creator could bring many people to this mod.

I was thinking working on my mod and watching some native scenes that you could use Native Rhodok Scenes (maybe with other stone texture) for Cilicia especially the moutain terrain of many Rhodok scenes fit well with Cilicia (moutain region), even if Cilicia had round towers in their castles not like Rhodok ones. Also you could use some Khergit scenes for the Sultanate of Rum, i think it would fit really well. Your scenes are great but it is very hard to make so many ! Also for greek/byzantines castles you could use Rhodok props with another wall texture or a stucco wall texture.

Ellis1 said:
Great! That's really helpful. I am thinking about make Armenians stronger, that's why I put more elite archers into the lord's party.
Also latin mercenaries with crossbows,genoenese and venetians,i've seen in total war mods Vishap(dragon) infantry,and javelinmen,and you can make Cilician castles more stronger than others,because franks take with them Armenian castle building system to urope ,means that our castles was better.

Found coat of Arms of Ugo III Embriaco lord of Gibelet (Ugo would be better  than "Hugh" cause he is from Italian origin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embriaco_family)

Here the coat of arms
220px-Embriaco_du_Gibelet.svg.png

Here link to svg file under CC 3.0 (if you need but you have nice lions heraldry in your mod): http://wappenwiki.org/index.php?title=File:Embriaco_du_Gibelet.svg

GreenLight7 said:
Ellis1 said:
Great! That's really helpful. I am thinking about make Armenians stronger, that's why I put more elite archers into the lord's party.
Also latin mercenaries with crossbows,genoenese and venetians,i've seen in total war mods Vishap(dragon) infantry,and javelinmen,and you can make Cilician castles more stronger than others,because franks take with them Armenian castle building system to urope ,means that our castles was better.
I am working on Anamur and Mut castle these days. It's hard to build a castle in a high mountains but I will try my best to make those castles more like in real life. Don't worry we would redesign some Cilicia troops and lords. They are too weak in current gameplays and I don't like that.

Ellis1 said:
WOW man that's really amazing.........I try to collect all the arms of crusader noble family and I failed.Do you have more infos?

:mrgreen:  Don't be so hard with you, you did an overall very good job ! It is really hard to find the real coat of arms, almost an historian ressearcher work, this one was quite easy to find. And not all things are on internet :dead:

I have many other infos: Antioch lord names and castles they hold, Templars and Hospitallers real names (most of yours are correct), coat of arms is the harder part. It is begining of heraldry and very hard to find good info. I will give you the infos soon ! It is WIP for the moment (i don't want to give info one by one). I will propose you some editing of lord names to make (spelling errors and period errors).

Plivano de Botrun (real name: "de Boutron" like named at time of crusades) Is a rich merchant from Pisa who marry with the heiress of Boutron lordship "Cécile Dorel" so we can imagine he takes arms of Pisa as a coat of arms http://wappenwiki.org/index.php?title=File:razz:isa.svg.

Humphrey lord of Toron real name: Onfroy de Toron is said to be linked to hauteville italo-norman family http://wappenwiki.org/index.php?title=File:Hauteville.svg

Ettenrocal said:
Ellis1 said:
WOW man that's really amazing.........I try to collect all the arms of crusader noble family and I failed.Do you have more infos?

:mrgreen:  Don't be so hard with you, you did an overall very good job ! It is really hard to find the real coat of arms, almost an historian ressearcher work, this one was quite easy to find. And not all things are on internet :dead:

I have many other infos: Antioch lord names and castles they hold, Templars and Hospitallers real names (most of yours are correct), coat of arms is the harder part. It is begining of heraldry and very hard to find good info. I will give you the infos soon ! It is WIP for the moment (i don't want to give info one by one). I will propose you some editing of lord names to make (spelling errors and period errors).

Plivano de Botrun (real name: "de Boutron" like named at time of crusades) Is a rich merchant from Pisa who marry with the heiress of Boutron lordship "Cécile Dorel" so we can imagine he takes arms of Pisa as a coat of arms http://wappenwiki.org/index.php?title=File:razz:isa.svg.

Humphrey lord of Toron real name: Onfroy de Toron is said to be linked to hauteville italo-norman family http://wappenwiki.org/index.php?title=File:Hauteville.svg
I think I should find a time to rework those banners and arms. I have too many scene work only finished half in my hand and a busy real life work. That is sucks. The massive port of Acre stucks in my computer for 3 months......

I could help you if you want i have done more 140 banners for the mod i'm currently working on with my team, look:
banners_france.png
, and it is easy to put heraldry on a coat of arms, but i have not the same style as you i think so it could be problematic and maybe you want do it yourself :mrgreen: ! But if you give me your material, like the banner template i think, i can help you.

I understand you don't have time to do all, i'm working on a scene too these days for the Talewords scening contest of this summer :shifty:

About banner creator,will you do it?In what mod,gme of thrones,that played early,was colour picker for nation,you can use it and add straight line ,circle,and it will be banner creator.Will do?

I have an idea,can you more deeply do generals in battles,for example arabs turks fought with larger armies,and other fought with not so so they defeat muslims many times,can you make for muslims quantity,not so quality,and Generals,King Levon with his bodyguard defeted greater numbered jihadist group,can you make armies with good generals more strong,so for example King Levon with 50 can defeat 250 of some 3-rd class lord?And also trait of general for player,that trait increase slowly,and with battles,it react on morale and auto-battle,and also about morale,in native morale only how long will soldier fight,or how stronger he punch also?It is good to make morale affect strikes and agility,perplexity and like.Also for muslims you can make trait of general,warlord lesser boosting morale,because muslims in battles more fought larger armies vs smaller.

So i have this bug that prevents me from sacking and razing villages and looting them, whenever i beat the peasant's down any any enemy/friendly village when i choose to raze it there is no timer or no waiting on the map, it just takes me to the world map and nothing happens, and when i click it again i lose reputation and that's it.

HoloNesan said:
New patch is avaliable, please have a look. (Logistics has been added as a new feature)
Hi,
Your mod is very fine I like very much it...
Can you help me?
Unable to unzip patch INL patch 1.08.rar
It show me "The archive is either in unknow format or damaged".
How can I open it?
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom