In need of Some Skirmish Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Before the update, My clan was regularly having 4 v4 5v 5 Inter clan Scrims. WE would form 2 parties and then queue for skirmish at the same time. We generally waited for 5 - 30 Seconds before the game would start. WE have tried to repeat that process since the new update, and we end up with wait times of 10 minutes, and then the games generally don't start. What is going on? Are we doing something wrong? Is there something we can do?

Before the update, My clan was regularly having 4 v4 5v 5 Inter clan Scrims. WE would form 2 parties and then queue for skirmish at the same time. We generally waited for 5 - 30 Seconds before the game would start. WE have tried to repeat that process since the new update, and we end up with wait times of 10 minutes, and then the games generally don't start. What is going on? Are we doing something wrong? Is there something we can do?
If you dont have a full set of 12 than this is not going to help you but you can create a clan match which is right below custom games as a way to play 6v6. However if you dont have 6 in a party you cannot create it.

If you dont have a full set of 12 than this is not going to help you but you can create a clan match which is right below custom games as a way to play 6v6. However if you dont have 6 in a party you cannot create it.
got it thanks for that, we will probably ending up doing that, but if for 3 v 3s or 4 v 4s that not going to work I take it

Back
Top Bottom