In Progress In map-view my castle has prisoners, but when inspecting the dungeon there are none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: In map-view my castle has prisoners, but when inspecting the dungeon there are none. See video.
How to Reproduce: Be part of a faction. Have a battle happen with your castle while you are not present (and far away). Return to see prisoners inside the castle in map view, but when checking the castle dungeon there are none.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Mod used: Party Screen Enhancements v1.5.13.265256
Scene Name (if related): See video.
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JRGtpuTqfimMVuKGgKym6Bl6j9DhdWh9/view?usp=sharing
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version: 465.89
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5600x
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600Mhz 32GB
Motherboard: MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Just uploaded it. Now with mod disabled, still same issue: Veron Castle shows 47 prisoners, but upon inspecting the dungeon there are none.

Back
Top Bottom