In-Game Chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Juve

Master Knight
Hello!

I have a few thoughts about in-game chat:

First, I think having preset chat messages set to hotkeys would be great. Obviously allowing players to set their own might be problematic, and there would have to be a system in place with a cooldown to prevent spam, but I think it would be really useful for any players not using VoIP. It would probably make sense to have different preset messages for different game modes too.

Also, this is probably only an issue for me right now, but the Enter key on my keyboard broke so I can't chat in-game. It's possible to change the key-binding for "All" chat and "Team" chat (T and Y), but there is no way to either click a button to send your message, or change the binding for Enter to send chat. The game is barely worth playing without banter :sad:

I don't know if that's possible if you have laptop, but have you searched a solution to bind any other key to replace enter function, for example change " / " key for " enter " key, I know you can do that with alot of keyboard device programs.

I don't know if that's possible if you have laptop, but have you searched a solution to bind any other key to replace enter function, for example change " / " key for " enter " key, I know you can do that with alot of keyboard device programs.
I’ll look into this! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom