Resolved In Face Generation, Ctrl+C doesn't export weight & build

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: What it says on the tin
How to Reproduce: start a new campaign, change weight & build from defaults, and hit Ctrl+C. Then change them again and hit Ctrl+V. Note that they don't return to the state they were at when you hit Ctrl+C.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no

Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue. Meanwhile, if you can share a video or some screenshots of the event i am sure it will help us understand it better. Thank you for reporting it in.

I can't effectively record video, and I don't think screenshots can show the issue.

So, to clarify: when you are in the Face Generation screen, hitting Ctrl+C is supposed to export your BodyProperties code to the Windows clipboard. Right now, it does do that, except that it 'forgets' to export the weight & build sliders. That last part is the bug.

Hello, i've checked the feature, it works properly on the version e.1.6.3, and informed the devs so they can test it on e1.6.4 as well. Thank you for your time.

This is semi-intentional. In order for players to not override the campaign(or MP) selected values and make inconsistencies, some values are not shown in the body editor and not overridden with copy-paste. The problem here is, even though Weight and Build is shown in SP, the given values from paste are thrown out. I fixed this internally, if the player sees the values, they can now be overridden with copy-paste. i.e in SP weight and build now changes with pasted body property string. This also means age still doesn't change.

In order to be able to change these "not-shown" values, you can enter
Code:
facegen.show_debug 1
in the console after this change, this will let the player see, change and paste all 3 of these values. In the meantime, you can set
Code:
TaleWorlds.Core.FaceGen.ShowDebugValues
to true and be able to change them.

This is semi-intentional. In order for players to not override the campaign(or MP) selected values and make inconsistencies, some values are not shown in the body editor and not overridden with copy-paste. The problem here is, even though Weight and Build is shown in SP, the given values from paste are thrown out. I fixed this internally, if the player sees the values, they can now be overridden with copy-paste. i.e in SP weight and build now changes with pasted body property string. This also means age still doesn't change.

Code:
facegen.show_debug 1
in the console after this change, this will let the player see, change and paste all 3 of these values. In the meantime, you can set
Code:
(y)

Code:
facegen.show_debug 1
Code:
Hey, I just tried the console command
Code:
facegen.show_debug 1
on 1.6.5, it doesn't work. Will it be enabled in 1.6.6?

Back
Top Bottom