In Captain, are Savages better with the Rhomphaia or Improved Armor?

In Captain, are Savages better with the Rhomphaia or Improved Armor?

• Rhomphaia

• Improved Armor/Falx

• Hammer/Highland Spriked Mace because I am a noob

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been debating this questions with friends for awhile now. I personally believe that the savages are better with the Rhomphaia due to it's superior length. What are your thoughts?

I don't know ? Are you flanking or going face to face ? Theres no real answer to this type of question. Hammer beats High armor, Improved Armor Falx better than Rhomphaia when going face to face without flanking. If you can manage to surprise the ennemies in the back with Rhomphaia i suppose it will massacre them, i see it as a "glass cannon" build, you must be tedious while playing it. This right here is, in my opinion, what would be the logical thing, but is it really the case ? Captain tends to show how unbalanced some classes are. For example, Tribal Warriors may look alright on paper for their price and the amount of units it provides, but when they truly engage into a fight, you just see how horrible they really are, they barely make a single kill.

Captain mode, by the end of the day, is like playing a big "rock paper scissor" game, no matter what troops you choose.

Savages are pretty **** most of the time I’ve used them, much prefer to just use clan warriors with a club and small shield, seems to be more damaging with more men and a bit of protection at least.

Depends what map and what you are facing; I wouldn't take savages at all against Khuzait or Aserai maybe even- if you feel they are likely to go mass archer.

Back
Top Bottom