Need More Info In Battle: Game stutters whenever more than 256 Audio sources are selected

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
Whenever I try and up the audio sources in my game, the game starts to stutter, microfreezing every 10 seconds or so
How to Reproduce: Set Audio Sources to higher than 256 Settings menu. Happens in both tournaments as well as all other scenery.
Version: (1.4.2) issue was apparent in all other builds for me.
Installed community-made modifications: BannerPaste, Overhead Shieldwall, Tournaments Enhanced, Improved Garrisons, Community Patch and Bannerlord Tweaks
Computer Specs
: KFA2GTX1660 Super, I5-9500F 6x3.00Ghz, 16 GB DDR4 3200MHZ, game is installed on a relatively old SSD and it's all on an ASRock Z390 4S.

Can you delete the modifications and try reproducing this again? This issue might be happening because of the modifications.

You can read more about why we can't support modifications here.

I'm a bit confused as the bug does not seem to appear often anymore...I've been playing with and without mods, it lagged both times, I am very sure of that(around 100hours before I even knew there already were mods). After a graphics driver update, the problem is not as persisting as it was(not constant anymore), but still there - it's also a lot less stuttery as it was before. And I've yet to experience it with mods.
Also, but I'm very sure you're aware of this: Something about the AI Path makes sieges freeze and the game barely playable.

Also, but I'm very sure you're aware of this: Something about the AI Path makes sieges freeze and the game barely playable.
We are aware and working towards AI for some time now. Can't wait to send it to the player when we are done.

Glad to hear you did not encountered but if you find a 100% successful way to reproduce this issue without the mods please let us know!

Back
Top Bottom