In all seriousness, are there other females that play NW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellyKelly!

Recruit
It seems like that I'm the only one. I've found one other, but she is no longer on Steam any more. In fact, she's been offline for 73 days. I can't be sexist, because I am female also. I was just wondering.... It seems like there are very few who do. We need to promote this game to the female gaming world! I feel all alone...

If you know a female who plays this game, please tell me. Right now I feel all alone.

Love,

Field Marshal of the KR

Kelly!<3

You're nasty Megaberna <3  :lol:

On a serious note: yes, infact there are. Actually surprisingly many considering how nerdy this game is  :razz:

I know of Redacted from the old 95th Rifles and Redacted from the 88th,
im sure that there's significantly more, so no you're not alone by any stretch of the imagination.

92nd_HertugHans said:

On a serious note: yes, infact there are. Actually surprisingly many considering how nerdy this game is  :razz:

LOL but seriosly i would love to have more female additions to the community!

Megaberna said:
92nd_HertugHans said:

LOL but seriosly i would love to have more female additions to the community!

Diplomaticaly put......  :roll:

I know of a few,
Redacted

Another 3 or 4 that i cant for the life of me remember their names or regiments, but there are a surprising amount tbh

Redacted, Baroness of FKI.

And I'm not too sure about Redacted nowaday.

inb4 the lock
inb4 giving personal things out on a forum
inb4 Betty gets mentioned

What about betty?  :razz:

I doubt you are the only one out of the thousands of people that play this game

Redacted quit MM around November time, 2011. She played NW with me and the 18e again for a few events when NW just came out, but she hasn't played since.

Redacted

A true bad*** on cav. If she dismounts to duel you one on one consider it a compliment. Don't see her in NW like I used too  :sad:.

MackCW said:
Cat aka Redacted

A true bad*** on cav. If she dismounts to duel you one on one consider it a compliment. Don't see her in NW like I used too  :sad:.
I use to have a lot of Cav fights with her and they are some of the best fights I had on NW.  She is one of the best Cav players out there.

Gunny said:
Redacted of the 19te, one of the better NA cannoneers.
Yea she plays a lot.  I have seen her off and on the last few days either on NW or Crpg. 

Btw Gunny I didn't know you were good with the cannons.

MackCW said:
Redacted

I think Pip or knaB will beat her on cav and or foot.
I know girl that is name Redacted. She is in the military, so she doesn't get on much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom