Improve Sieging Army

Users who are viewing this thread

EseKompa13

Recruit
In Bannerlord I see tons of times where my allies and I are Sieging a castle and when we are about to lead an assault they break off the siege either to defend a far away castle that doesn't make sense to travel to or go to a town for no reason and come back to siege the same castle by the time we get halfway to lead the assault an enemy force larger than ours already is ready to support their fellow allies. Im not saying its bad to be leave a siege to defend a nearby castle but if its too far why would we break the siege only to come back and get ambushed by a larger force.

It is even better, when You are besieging a city with a major force and suddenly someone of Your faction is suggesting peace...
In my runs the only real progress was possible, after I assembled a great army and captured adjacent cities and castles on my own.
Factions on their own seem to make no real progress. Maybe this is to achieve a somewhat stable equilibrium of the game world.

or even better, when a AI lacks food and needs to break off a siege to race for food .. but don't make it and soldiers start dying in large numbers ..I've seen AI armies with Zero - "0" troops, racing for home ... lol

Nah, the best is when you're having war with one faction at west, yet a lord summons an army at east as far as possible from the front, then marches all the way to west again on a different route without waiting other parties to arrive, gets his ass kicked at the gates of the city he wanted to conquer and another lord on the other end of the map immediately summons the remaining lords who were marching for days and they end up with hundreds of starved troops, wasting the remaining cohesion resting in a town and consuming all the food the town had. Such a joy to watch.

How about when war is called against a faction and the AI starts assembling a huge army really far away from that enemy faction and then proceeds to do nothing but roam around the map aimlessly not attacking not doing anything at all just having a nice ride with their noble friends.

How about when war is called against a faction and the AI starts assembling a huge army really far away from that enemy faction and then proceeds to do nothing but roam around the map aimlessly not attacking not doing anything at all just having a nice ride with their noble friends.
That is how feasts were organised in Calradia until Harlaus suggested to move them indoors.

Back
Top Bottom