Resolved Impossible xbow shot through teammate with weird enemy hitbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.4
Branch
Main
I made a shot which I afterwards deemed impossible and recorded it, seems definitely impossible if you play it in slow-mo.

I should have hit the friendly and even if the friendly wasn't there I shouldn't have hit the enemy:

Plz take a look at it :smile:. Btw I have 3 ping gigabit, so it aint my ping xd.

Last edited:
Found the worst one yet, this really shouldn't have hit in any universe. Both players were standing still and there isn't any package loss (4 ping and Gigabit on my side). These are really issues with your network which are probably related to prediction.

@MArdA TaleWorlds you said in another thread that these issues are hard to reproduce and thus hard to fix but this is just unacceptable for a game if it wants to be played competitively.

I'm only uploading the big ones here but there are many many small ones too, this isn't a one-off issue. I alone am able to find 3 big issues then it is a wider spread problem.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom