Resolved Impossible to tick modules in launcher

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hi,

I have started to look about modding the game but my first trial is not a succes. Since I've played with some files I can no more tick all the modules in my launcher which is in the state hereunder :

1609638356-capture.png

It does not prevent me to launch the game with Bannerlord.exe from my path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" but I would like to repair my mistake, what can I do ?

PS : After files checked by Steam and reinstalling I have already checked my .dll files in order to see if some of them are blocked but it seems not and I had a look into .xml files of the launcher and I haven't see anything weird...

Thanks by advance ! :grin:

As we are never better helped than by himself : a solution appeared when I have created my own first mod. This one is tickable and when I tick or untick it it also reactivate the others modules as it's visible hereunder... :mrgreen:

So as a temporary solution for those who could have the same problem you just have to create a mod by :
1. create a folder name "Perso" (or anything else) in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jeux\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules"
2. create a .xml file named "SubModule.xml" in this new folder
3. edite the .xml file in order to fill it with :

<Module>
<Name value="Mod perso"/>
<Id value="Perso"/>
<Version value="v1.0.0"/>
<SingleplayerModule value="true"/>
<MultiplayerModule value="false"/>
<DependedModules>
<DependedModule Id="Native"/>
<DependedModule Id="SandBoxCore"/>
<DependedModule Id="Sandbox"/>
<DependedModule Id="CustomBattle"/>
<DependedModule Id="StoryMode" />
</DependedModules>
</Module>

After that when you'll start the launcher your mod will be visible and by ticking or unticking this one you could activate or not the others.

1609640217-capture.png

Just for information if someone else meet the same issue. :wink:

Keep going !

Back
Top Bottom