Need More Info impossible to play multiplayer, packet loss

Users who are viewing this thread

MAIKLE

Recruit
every game an endless red bad connection icon, I have no problems with the internet provider, the game sends data packets 3 times less than those sent by me

Lately the skirmish has started to work even worse, I don't see such connection problems in other games where 100 people play in one match

Last edited:
I am writing just now about this, I thought you would fix the problem in 3-4 months
Every game an endless red bad connection icon, I have no problems with the internet provider, the game sends data packets 3 times less than those sent by me, Lately the skirmish has started to work even worse, I don't see such connection problems in other games where 100 people play in one match
This has been happening since version 1.2.0,But since yesterday the animation has become even worse lagging behind
I could not participate in tournaments and events with my clan
EA5573DF213A1C0EE87D29674BACDBFD8D79ED0B

I hope you fix the problem with your servers so that everyone can play on a level playing skill

Last edited:
  1. Download this program https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/
  2. Once it is downloaded, run WinMTR.exe either in WinMTR_x32 or WinMTR_x64
  3. As host address, enter NA (speedtest-nyc3.digitalocean.com), EU (speedtest-ams3.digitalocean.com), Asia (speedtest-sgp1.digitalocean.com)
  4. Start the program and let it run for 5 minutes
  5. Stop the program and use "Copy Text to clipboard" button to copy results.
I made a test, there is no packet loss,in the game-there is

3. As host address, enter NA (speedtest-nyc3.digitalocean.com), EU (speedtest-ams3.digitalocean.com), Asia (speedtest-sgp1.digitalocean.com)
I sent you reports in private messages,the game loses packages,red icon,I play on eu ,ping 50-60
B664AF8B14B05904E2D44A5900D95ECB1D71BE94

First, ensure you are not using a wireless connection. A cabled connection is much more reliable.

And, I personally strongly recommend you to use some network boost programs, like WTFAST. ( You should check does the booster support Bannerlord before you paying)

First, ensure you are not using a wireless connection. A cabled connection is much more reliable.

And, I personally strongly recommend you to use some network boost programs, like WTFAST. ( You should check does the booster support Bannerlord before you paying)
I have a cable, I play some games on Japanese servers, my ping is less than 100, so as not to doubt the reliability of my network, p.s I am from Russia,I have never encountered such a problem

I'm not the only one who loses packages

why are players in the game with a ping higher than 100 and play more smoothly and without a red icon than my ping 50-60, theoretically my Internet is faster and more stable than those who live closer to your country and have more than 100, the problem is that the game gives packs 2 times less than I give,because of this,I don't see most of the enemy's strikes,they happen too fast or slow, with a delay,skipping the animation of the strike,this greatly affects the gameplay, you just can't use your skill in the game

I know the terrible feeling that you can't show your full skills in the game to players.
Many reasons cause packages to lose, like ISP, region, server location, network hardware, or the routes depend on the area, etc.
How fast your internet is doesn't bring equal quality to your multiplayer gaming. For example, What I know is most of the Chinese players using booster or VPN to play Bannerlord because of the server location, no matter how much faster their house network is.

Do you have any Russian friends who have the same ISP and lives in the same city as you? If you do, did they lose packages in the game?

Just like #3 said, that was a simple program to test the capability of your home network to the Bannerlord server. And we can know, Bannerlord is using the digital ocean as their multiplayer server provider.
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/unable-to-reach-digitalocean-server-from-russia
And there is some information showed some Russian ISP probably have bad connections to Digital Ocean data centers.
SO ↓
Did you ever try the booster like WTFAST, which I mentioned before? (I don't know how Game Booster going in Russia, probably using local Russian brand boosters would better, but you should check the game support lists which supports Bannerlord Multiplayer or not.)

I hope you can solve your problem. If you did, please share with us how you solved the issue.

Last edited:
I know the terrible feeling that you can't show your full skills in the game to players.
Many reasons cause packages to lose, like ISP, region, server location, network hardware, or the routes depend on the area, etc.
How fast your internet is doesn't bring equal quality to your multiplayer gaming. For example, What I know is most of the Chinese players using booster or VPN to play Bannerlord because of the server location, no matter how much faster their house network is.

Do you have any Russian friends who have the same ISP and lives in the same city as you? If you do, did they lose packages in the game?

Just like #3 said, that was a simple program to test the capability of your home network to the Bannerlord server. And we can know, Bannerlord is using the digital ocean as their multiplayer server provider.
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/unable-to-reach-digitalocean-server-from-russia
And there is some information showed some Russian ISP probably have bad connections to Digital Ocean data centers.
SO ↓
Did you ever try the booster like WTFAST, which I mentioned before? (I don't know how Game Booster going in Russia, probably using local Russian brand boosters would better, but you should check the game support lists which supports Bannerlord Multiplayer or not.)

I hope you can solve your problem. If you did, please share with us how you solved the issue.
Thanks for your answer,I don't know if you've read my other forum topics, but the problem with the packet loss started after version 1.2.0 of the game to version 1.2.0 didn't have any problems with the game,the game went smoothly,without delays, I know I'm not the only one who lost packages,maybe people not from my city and from other cities, they have the same problem, I advised some clients to contact you, so you can find something in common with us,maybe you changed servers, server settings, I don't know, some little thing has changed and people are losing packets
P.S I wrote to Marda,the results of the winmtr program in private messages

Last edited:

Tell the developers to fix it, the loss of packages and kicks from the game have been happening for a long time, I have high-speed Internet, there are no extraneous programs and there are no restrictions on the game.

The problem with packet loss has not disappeared, it only got worse,my ping was a couple of months ago 30-40,now I play with 65-70, with a constantly flashing red icon,now I can't bear to play at all, I have a lot of patience, but other people have less and less of it, less and less of my guys started playing this game because of this network problem ver 1.5.2

Back
Top Bottom