Impossible to move forward?

Users who are viewing this thread

bensm1th

Recruit
So I played over 100 hours with Bannerlord. I chosed my own kingdom in the main quest against the empire which now seems suicide. Even though just the Southern Empire remained and the other two was eliminated completely after the Conspiracy quest ended Im really strugling cause Southern Empire have the most lords and it's the strongest. They took all of my castles and towns (I had 4-5 and other clans have 3-4 also under my kingdom) and the biggest problem I have that can't make peace with them! That's sacks! Why? Cause I can't keep my vassals around me neither! I know it's an issue with the game but how the fack should I make progress in the game? On the top of that my parties are idiots no matter whom the companion leader they can't keep it alive long and recently when I gave them 100 men to make them stronger guess what? The troops are deserting continually from all of my parties (probably until 0). Is that cause I started to behead the lords or whats happening? I think this campaing its completely hopeless. Does anybody able to make progress with the same main quest? (Own kingdom against empire).

Start a new save will likely give the best experience. Late game content and diplomacy features that are needed for a functioning kingdom arent fully implemented yet, but the dev's do seem to be working towards it. Or consider turning to mods, there are plenty of good ones out there that will give you more options to succeed... or start with the chop chop.

Companions still like to hire rescued troops above their party cap, even in beta 141, so dont give them your favorite troops and check in on them from time to time to make sure they arent overloaded.

Start a new save will likely give the best experience. Late game content and diplomacy features that are needed for a functioning kingdom arent fully implemented yet, but the dev's do seem to be working towards it. Or consider turning to mods, there are plenty of good ones out there that will give you more options to succeed... or start with the chop chop.

Companions still like to hire rescued troops above their party cap, even in beta 141, so dont give them your favorite troops and check in on them from time to time to make sure they arent overloaded.

Thanks for reply!

Gota get a permanent army going with 4 of your companions leading parties. Can get 500+ troops like that lategame and have hardly any problems. Never let the parties go on their own.

Gota get a permanent army going with 4 of your companions leading parties. Can get 500+ troops like that lategame and have hardly any problems. Never let the parties go on their own.

Okay and How can I conquer all the Southern Empire with one single army? I take one castle they take it back...

Okay and How can I conquer all the Southern Empire with one single army? I take one castle they take it back...
2019-10-16-guillotine-1280x720.jpg

Yeah seems to be the only choice with this campaign

Some people had success with recruiting lords, but I could recruit about the same number of them, even after I started executing everyone that didn't want to join lol. Easiest way it seems.

i would say that was a poor preparation for the lategame, own kindgom thing.

yes, if you behead to much of the lords, they hate you so much that you have to pay a very high amount of money for peace, maybe its totally impossible like you said, i havnt tried it, because i need the recruit slots in towns.

i would say that was a poor preparation for the lategame, own kindgom thing.

yes, if you behead to much of the lords, they hate you so much that you have to pay a very high amount of money for peace, maybe its totally impossible like you said, i havnt tried it, because i need the recruit slots in towns.

I think I was a bit unlucky cause Southern Empire collected 25! clans and I can't make peace cause the quest. I have 7 million money isn't the case but I can't make peace with the Empire as I said I think cause the quest.

Back
Top Bottom