Resolved Impossible to improve relationship with nobles by common action

Users who are viewing this thread

Traka

Recruit
So I post that here cause for me it looks clearly as a bug :

After almost 40h of game and now I care more about politics etc and I realized that I never had positiv relationship with a noble ; after figthing, besiege a castle, give theme gift ( like 3horses rank 5 and 10K gold) nothing change. Also after succeed influence dialog with a girl (in order to get a mariage) we stay at 0 relationship (I imagin it should change).

Only when I vote to choose a settlement owner, relation increase.

What is strange, I have negative relationship with nobles (due to war act).

At the opposite, the relation with gang people (town and village) coul be positive

I read on internet that other people seems to have the same issue, I didn't see it in the bug list so I decided to written this.

Sorry for not providing picture, a video would me more appropriate to show the process and I don't know how to do.

Thanks for your great work, I hope this can help :smile:

Last edited:
You're not wrong. This problem crops up in other ways.

In prior editions of M&B, you would gain favour/popularity with other nobles by joining them in military campaigns. This makes sense. You would also gain large amounts of favour if your forces ride in to rescue them when they're losing a battle (or in a tight-fought one) -- which also makes a great deal of sense. As does getting a big relationship boost when you rescue them from imprisonment.

None of those things happen anymore. I can only imagine this is a bug, as all the ways to lose reputation or favour are still in place (and extra punishing, because of bugged elements).

For me it is worst. They lose relation when i gave them fiefs. First i thought I made a mistake and replayed from an old save. There is a bug or a stupid relation management.
1. took a clan from an almost destroyed kingdom
2. payed him about 300.000 to join
3. gave them 2 towns, 2 castles, with full army inside
4. spend all my points to increase relation to 30.
...suddenly, -30 relation with him..... wtf

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom