Open Impossible to eliminate nation due to claimant's stubborness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Siegron

Recruit
Hello! I just made a new account because I ran into an issue I simply can't find or figure out on my own for the life of me.
In my most recent run I helped Lady Isolla claim her throne, but soon after overthrowing Harlaus I went to create my own faction. Fast forward a while and the new Swadian nation was in ruins, with Isolla actually joining the Rhodoks as "Countess." The problem is, I have now conquered all of Calradia, and every single faction is eliminated now but the damn Rhodoks, and the reason for it seems to be the fact that Isolla is reluctant to leave. The faction currently has no fiefs and its only two members are Graveth and Isolla, who are naturally nowhere to be found. I tried figuring it out on the forums, with cheats and even giving marshalage to one of my companions in hope that they will be able to track Isolla down, but to no avail.
The campaigns literally just last until we get to a conquered castle, wait there for a minute and then call it a day.
How do I get rid of her?!

I would guess that something like this was not planned to happen, so there is no real solution for this within the game. In my opinion there is not really another option than calling it a day.
Well that would be horrible advice, were it not true, though I don't wanna just drop the case yet. Is there really no other way? Console her out of the game or something akin to that? Sounds like a really odd oversight to me.

Back
Top Bottom