Importing

Users who are viewing this thread

99evil1angel

Recruit
I keep hearing about importing characters and the like and i would like to try this i just need to know how is it a mod? Is it a regular feature I just need some quick info on this :grin:

It isn't a mod. You can open your character sheet and hit the statistics button. This gives you the option to Import and Export that character's vital info of attributes/skills/proficiencies, level, experience, and cash. Equipment will never transfer over.

Exporting/Importing is tied to the character's name and you can only Import the name matching data.

Make sure to back up Your exported character text file, in case You overwrite it with a lesser quality one.

It is located either in
..\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\Characters
or
..\GAMEPATH\CharExport

For M&B Warband and M&B Original

Where doni find my character statistics I only have the sheet telling about my fiefs and enemies with reknown and right to rule with no import/export

99evil1angel said:
Where doni find my character statistics I only have the sheet telling about my fiefs and enemies with reknown and right to rule with no import/export

Under your character menu, where you can see your skill levels and such, there should be a tab in the lower left corner called statistics.

I'm trying to import a character from native into a mod, but when I try to do that it says that the are no character files. I do have a character file under /my documents/mount&blade warband/characters, but do I have to move that somewhere to use it for mods?

saintsaintsaint said:
Yup, forgot about that. Thanks
You can change the name before and after.

For example, I make a character called Lord Bob. Bob gets to L-20 and I hit save-game corruption. I start a new character called Bob and he's L-1. I can't import because their names are different. I can, however, change Bob's name to Lord Bob and import the L-20 version, then rename him back to Bob.

Back
Top Bottom