[IMPORTANT][SUGGESTION] Character Preset Save.

Users who are viewing this thread

It will be very nice to have a Character Preset Save, because with all those saving being corrupted by each update or patch, it will be nice to just create our character from a save preset with did in the past.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work guys.

I second this, was about to create a post saying this and found you already had! The character creation is fantastic, unfortunately that also means it takes a while to create the same look again. The tool seems fleshed out already and isn't likely to have big enough updates that the names of the slider positions would need to be altered, rather than added to. I hope this is added before full release.

So apparently this feature is already programmed in, at least partially. I found this on nexusmods:
You can also use those faces for your player character:
Simply copy the face code (Ctrl + C) and paste it (Ctrl + V) when you are creating your character.
This way you can also save your created characters. Just copy (CTRL + C) your face codes and paste (CTRL + V) them into a text file.
It's as simple as that.
I am not sure if there's a way to access character creation menu on existing character/save so I don't think there's a way to backup existing character. Also not sure if this applies to faces only or entire bodies but worth a try I guess.

please yes, I would love to not have to recreate my face just right every time! I've been screen shotting the sliders but still! eventually I would love to see this feature after more important things are add/fixed!

Back
Top Bottom